Hillsborough anniversary | Vital Football

Hillsborough anniversary

Woanz

Vital Football Legend
Anniversary of Hillsborough today.

Rest in peace all those who went to a football match & never came back.

I was there that truely awful day , never want to see that again at a football match.As has been said rest in peace to all those that died.

I too was there - and positioned between the half way line & Leppings Lane. A truly awful day ( for both sets of fans ) and one that I’ll never forget.
RIP to all that died that day.

Me too, I was stood on the Kop with my brother and best mate (RIP).
Very sad and tragic day RIP the 96.

I was behind the dugouts, sad sad day. RIP the 96 but fuck the other half a million scousers that were there.

It’s seems very unfortunate how the latter rounds of the Champions league ties involving Liverpool have been marred by violence. How is it only Liverpool FC’s ties that seem to get marred by this violence?

It’s seems very unfortunate how the latter rounds of the Champions league ties involving Liverpool have been marred by violence. How is it only Liverpool FC’s ties that seem to get marred by this violence?

That is a very cynical view point!

It has been an open secret for many years that MI5 and the Security Services have been infiltrating the Liverpool faithful with the intent of causing trouble just to get the Scousers a bad name.

Those of us that go to games on a regular basis know that the true Liverpool supporters want nothing more than to just see their team win; the fact they tend to rob people with extreme violence when they do not win has been massively over hyped - this is perfectly acceptable behaviour on Merseyside.

What about the victims of that car park fire? The forgotten few need a plaque or something surely?

Take a look at whats happening outside Alder Hay hospital.

Totally agree calling doctors & nurses murderers on their way to work whilst shining laser pens in their eyes makes them the worst kind of scum if it’s any consolation today is the anniversary of Demba Ba day.

Totally agree calling doctors & nurses murderers on their way to work whilst shining laser pens in their eyes makes them the worst kind of scum if it’s any consolation today is the anniversary of Demba Ba day.

And standing in the way of ambulances, trying to storm a hospital and chanting 'burn it down'

And standing in the way of ambulances, trying to storm a hospital and chanting 'burn it down'

The bouncy castle in the middle of a protest is something else.

I don’t want to offend anyone but I will.

Christians are ridiculous scum bags all they can hope to achieve is prolong the agony of a brain dead child it’s beyond disgraceful.

Those ambulance drivers know that there are innocent people in that crowd. If someone is killed by an ambulance bringing in an emergency case and consequently an enquiry finds that the driver was going too fast then he should be tried for manslaughter and the family of the victim compensated. Of course the Liverpool ambulance service will probably side with the driver and try to cover it up.

Those ambulance drivers know that there are innocent people in that crowd. If someone is killed by an ambulance bringing in an emergency case and consequently an enquiry finds that the driver was going too fast then he should be tried for manslaughter and the family of the victim compensated. Of course the Liverpool ambulance service will probably side with the driver and try to cover it up.

Haven’t seen the story, but having a real issue between an ambulance driver trying to get an emergency case to treatment, and someone who chooses to get in the way of that effort. I hope I misunderstood what you are saying.

I was at the game. I have my view about blame. However, I recently met a Sheffield bloke who wasnt at the match but lived very close. He said he deliberately waited until "all the crowd were in the stadium" ( 3pm) before he went out to do his shopping. He said he was "Shocked" to find that even at 3pm the pubs were still packed with scousers, and as he puts it "thousands of drunks" heading to the stadium. He said the people he saw outside were all Scousers as they were heading to Leppings Lane. So dont try to tell me it was all the polices fault. As always, the Scousers like to be martyrs, but regarding Hillsbrough, they were definitely a major contributing factor, I know, I was there, and now my view has been confirmed by my Sheffield friend.

Misunderstood what i am saying? You are joking surely?

He isn't joking.

It looks like you are justifying people standing in front of ambulances and stopping them getting to their destinations, and it reads like you are on the side of disgusting protestors who do so

I think you are winding me up Pope, i sincerely hope so as i don't want to join the "you must be thick" posters that we have both criticised.