Higgs Bosun is back | Vital Football

Higgs Bosun is back

Steve from Oz

Vital Football Legend
So here we are all anticipating what will be and knowing what has gone on before. Strange as it may seem, NCFC has again a resemblance to Rex's Higgs Bosun thread mentioned over time on this forum and here's the latest edition.

Now the scientists have found that we dont exist - the universe that is. Mind you we are here. So its a conundrum for them and they now have a new problem. A bit like NCFC board and the supporters though for us its the same problem as always.

Matter materialised out of the Big Bang, hurtling outward in all directions formed the universe - sounds like our crosses last season

Enter the Higgs Boson, or “God” particle. RVW.

When combined with the properties Higgs Boson, a big bang particle which is supposed to give mass would have headed towards a Big Crunch within a fraction of a second.

Well, the crosses headed for the big bang, supposedly RVW's head only resulting in the big crunch that did come being kicked out of the Prem but unfortunately over a loooong period of time.

Future wise, the energy of Inflation is more than enough to ‘bump’ the Higgs-field into a different behaviour which could cause our universe to recollapse before it ever got going. That's all our fears at the moment.

But the scientists have got a great proof that there’s some new physics preventing this. World Cup I guess firstly and then what we are, cant, wont physically sign or dump.

So there has to be some new particle physics beyond what we currently know. As usual we're in the dark and I assume we will have some particles explode away and others explode into us, so long as we dont just get any old small particle that isnt up to what we want.

So, the upshot?

You still have to go to work till we know!!!!!!!!.

Ah the Higgs Bosun - sails again.

I thought the same YB :-)

I thought this was going to be about our new director of football.

It came to me in a flash whilst and after I finished reading the article, a bit like the big bang I guess. Scientific explanation one paragraph, resonance with NCFC last season next paragraph and thought projection for this season.

Nice to see Rex is singing again, at least its cheered him up!!!!!!

That's what boring summer season footy shutdown does!!!!!

There is some evidence that the universe in which we reside (aka 'The Championship') was begat in a previous universe ('The Premiership').