Hes Been Sacked. | Vital Football

Hes Been Sacked.

And now I know the reason for the fallout and there was one for certain between them..Farke, Cantwell, Gilmore and one other who will remain nameless by me..but FFS what a mess it all was no wonder there so much animosity around them....thats all I am saying otherwise the law suit could be costly:finger::finger:

So without finding yourself in deep doo doo FFL, would it be fair to say that DF and a couple of others are the reason for our downfall this season so far.?
Interesting. It seems Gilmour and Cantwell are still mated so I'm guessing it was those two on one side and DF and maybe one if his staff on the other?

I see Cantwell put a post up today about him being fully fit and working at the gym. Obviously didn't get on with DF.

And now I know the reason for the fallout and there was one for certain between them..Farke, Cantwell, Gilmore and one other who will remain nameless by me..but FFS what a mess it all was no wonder there so much animosity around them....thats all I am saying otherwise the law suit could be costly:finger::finger:

You are a tease FFL 🤔😆