Here we go! | Page 1615 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Oh I just found the argument online about it ha!
I believed the photo that was posted
GLi9_P8WEAAbVOP

But then someone posted this link:

And now I have decided that I don't know what to believe about Starmer's boots (although looking closely they still look like the ridiculously expensive ones, not the other ones). Either way they look stupid as fuck.
Definitely the cheap ones, and Rochester Red is spot on.

He looks like a proper twat
Not only is the guy a class warrior, eu loving Flipflop per his taste in shoes is truly shit . You can tell a lot about a man by his shoes.

How can anyone be happy to allow Rayner and Starmer on the international stage. Just embarrassing

Do you not see the difference the Hamas marches are policed and yesterday?

Im not condoning either, but come on?
No, because I haven't been at either.
I would assume, given the specific history of criminal behaviour of the actual people involved in Tommy's gang the police might take special interest in them.

Here's a question for you:
Can you see the irony of Tommy's lot chanting 'fuck Palestine' on St. George's day?
Any actual patriot should be able to.

No, because I haven't been at either.
I would assume, given the specific history of criminal behaviour of the actual people involved in Tommy's gang the police might take special interest in them.

Here's a question for you:
Can you see the irony of Tommy's lot chanting 'fuck Palestine' on St. George's day?
Any actual patriot should be able to.
I haven't seen any footage of "Tommy's gang" only a clip of Police charging them with horses, no idea what justification there was for that.

I HAVE seen footage of some of the Hamas protests, police being attacked with lumps of wood and backing off, fireworks thrown at police who just retreat and Jewish people being threatened with arrest for looking Jewish on the streets of London.

Irrespective of what behaviour "Tommy's gang " got up to yesterday, the point is that its a bit one sided this Police malarkey.

HAVE seen footage of some of the Hamas protests, police being attacked with lumps of wood and backing off, fireworks thrown at police who just retreat and Jewish people being threatened with arrest for looking Jewish on the streets of London.
I saw the incident with the Jewish guy. That was pure bullshit.

I haven't seen the police being attacked and retreating, but I'd be very confused if the police had, for some reason, been told not to defend themselves or arrest people for attacking them. If that's what you're alleging I'd say you're probably misjudging the situation.
That seems very unlike any police I have ever seen in my life.

BTW St. George was half Palestinian. His mum was a Palestinian.

I haven't seen the police being attacked and retreating, but I'd be very confused if the police had, for some reason, been told not to defend themselves or arrest people for attacking them. If that's what you're alleging I'd say you're probably misjudging the situation.

The police being attacked was some weeks ago, there is definitely a "hands off " approach to the protests, the scaling of monuments, the inflammatory/Racist chants, terrorist flags etc, but when i see anything with a union jack it seems to be steam in lads, kick them whilst they are down.

And the thing it it seems to be getting worse instead of better, worldwide, a slippery slope.

You seen whats happening at the University's in America?

I didn't know that about ST George, I've never paid much attention to imaginary saints, same as saint paddies day, i don't get the enthusiasm, other than an excuse to drink until sick.

Chap to your knowledge was most of the day peaceful with the media just focussing on the fight part to paint a picture of how all participants were "far right"?

This will be happening to us soon if there is a Labour government which will mean even more taxes for the middle classes. If you aspire to anything in life, heed this warning!
If we assume that 1000 people left and subsequently paid nothing, how many stayed and what happened to the total tax receipts?
I'm only seeing one half of the seesaw in their article, which raises flags.

If we assume that 1000 people left and subsequently paid nothing, how many stayed and what happened to the total tax receipts?
I'm only seeing one half of the seesaw in their article, which raises flags.
There are only about 1001 wealthy people in Scotland..............

What does it matter -fact is those people are out and gone. Plenty of places in the world offer lovely tax incentives for the super rich. We should be one of them ....

There are only about 1001 wealthy people in Scotland..............

What does it matter -fact is those people are out and gone. Plenty of places in the world offer lovely tax incentives for the super rich. We should be one of them ....
no, they should bugger off or come back and build hospitals, maybe we could start an emmigration tax?