Help | Vital Football

Help

Barney2004

Vital 1st Team Regular
im going to try and type this so then people can understand what I am saying, as I have called orange 3 times and they have not got a clue what im going on about.

1) I am using an iphone 4 at the moment on the orange network.

2) My Boss is also on orange too.

(you guys still with me at the moment? lol)

3) He has upgraded his phone to an iphone 5s (not opened it yet.)

4) the phone that he has upgraded to has come with EE sim cards.

5) He dosent want the iphone 5s and is going to carry on using his I phone 4s.

6) He has offered me a price on it and im interesting in buying it.

That's the story. Now for the questions I have.

1) will my iphone 4 sim card fit into the 5s?

2) As these handsets have been upgraded from orange, are they orange phones or EE phones?

3) If they are EE Phones will my orange sim fit into them ? (remember , orange have upgraded these) but have come with EE sims.

Prep? Randy? are you able to help? as orange clearly cant.

I'm not with Orange Barney, but I'd stick my neck out regarding sim cards. I'm pretty sure all sim cards are the same size, so there should be no problem.

Regards questions 2 & 3, I can't say, so over to others.

sims are different sizes now buddy.... if he was here I would just grab one off him and chuck my sim into it. but he isn't.

im sure that if orange have upgraded them, then the phones are still orange, even though they have come with ee sims.. Ahh who knows! im confusing myself now lol.

You can buy a sim adapter now Barney. Pop in to the local Orange shop and check out the right one

im going to pop in on my lunch hour and ask them... see what they say. As their shit advisors cant advise me.

I might be talking out of my ass but since you asked for help... there are two sizes of sim cards in existence, normal ones and small ones for smart phones. You can cut a normal one to make it small. I don't know what EE is.

You are welcome.

EE is a joint project with Orange and T-mobile, so it doesn't matter if it says EE or Orange it's basically the same network

The 5s actually has a nano-sim. The iPhone 4's and later have a Micro-Sim. If your an Orange customer you are essentially an EE customer. You can have the 5s off your boss and it will work. All you need to do is tell Orange you now have an iPhone 5s and you need a Nano Sim for your contract. They should be able to sort that out for you pretty sharpish.

randy.stand - 14/5/2014 19:27

The 5s actually has a nano-sim. The iPhone 4's and later have a Micro-Sim. If your an Orange customer you are essentially an EE customer. You can have the 5s off your boss and it will work. All you need to do is tell Orange you now have an iPhone 5s and you need a Nano Sim for your contract. They should be able to sort that out for you pretty sharpish.

Good work Sheldon

randy.stand - 14/5/2014 19:27

cheers mate :35:

didn't want to buy the phone from him and then it wouldn't accept the orange network :)