Help The Fear - Heal The World - Well, Win A Tag ! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Help The Fear - Heal The World - Well, Win A Tag !

Keep this at the top and tell your friends to buy tickets , we can make him feel really embarrassed and beholden to us so we can all have VIP forum access.
I’ve said too much.

How's the raffle going JF?

957 sold out of a possible 8000. Now beyond the value of the watch which was my first concern.

I've booked for the operation on the 10th Nov. Will look to sell my car once I can clear the finance, that will also pay towards it as I don't drive as much or as far these days, so really don't need such a nice motor anyway.

Really kind Dan... and everyone else. I am sure there are a few whose names I don't know as I only know usernames.

Carl Chinn has just kindly bought some as well. Dennis Mortimer did the other week. Very blessed to have good people around me!

After winning on the footie yesterday I considered paying the £15 for the game. But I feel so strongly against it I held firm and have used the money instead to buy another 6 tickets. Good luck mate, passed 1000 now. (not me, everybody so far)

After winning on the footie yesterday I considered paying the £15 for the game. But I feel so strongly against it I held firm and have used the money instead to buy another 6 tickets. Good luck mate, passed 1000 now. (not me, everybody so far)

Oh man, so humbling and so kind of you. :thumbup: