Hello All | Vital Football

Hello All

shanedoh_

Vital Reserves Team
Hey everyone! It's Shane. I haven't been active on here for a number of months due to my heavy schedule. Footy really picked up this spring season a long with my classes as junior year is quite important in high school.

I'm very glad to get back on, though. I've been keeping up with Norwich as always. The relegation was disappointing, but I feel it is going to open up many opportunities and bring about a bright, new Norwich. While I won't get the TV coverage, I know I will find streams for at least some games plus I will listen to audios and watch the YouTube highlights as well as look on here for play by play updates.

I'm very happy to be back at the site. I'm looking forward to a very intriguing fixture list. :celebrate:

Welcome back Shane ! You havent missed much , and it was a heartbreaking end to the season .

Its very quiet on here at the moment with everyone a bit fed up with the fortunes of NCFC , but I am sure it will pick up again when the new season starts !

Welcome back Shane - yep we're all gutted and then there was the WC debacle to go through, thank god now that's over. July 1 only 8 days away and then presumably we can get on and dont look back, although I reckon we've got a few surprises in store for us yet to come and then there's the dreaded first game of the season against Wolves away. Daren't even think at this moment what that might produce - away win we'd hope but then our away form.............

Good to see you back Shane!

The us football team doing well in the world cup, although if you'd have managed to hold on last night to the win I'd have won 60 quid!!!

Thanks for all the responses everyone! And don't even get me started about the US game. I was watching with my whole family yelling at the top of my lungs. That last minute goal was killer. I will try to be as active as I can, and I am glad to hear from all of you again.