Hearts midfielder Olly Lee on loan. | Vital Football

Hearts midfielder Olly Lee on loan.

Really hope he’s improved from when he was here before.
Did quite well at Luton but then why didn’t they keep him on?
Now Hearts are letting him come to us.
I think he will play at the top of the diamond in midfield where we’ve been playing List in some matches.

So he's come from Hearts, plays at the top of the diamond and has played for a number of clubs. Reckon he'll get goals in spades. He might even get that all elusive hat trick ?

F***ing hell it's been a long day ?
Quality!

So he's come from Hearts, plays at the top of the diamond and has played for a number of clubs. Reckon he'll get goals in spades. He might even get that all elusive hat trick ?

Have you nicked anyone ?

Don't be silly, I haven't done that for over 13 years ?

Oooh, that's like an open goal for a hat-trick of jokes at yours and or the police's expense.

But you've had a long day and I respect you so I'll spare you my humour on this occasion. Especially also as it wouldn't compete with your marvelous post earlier!

Oooh, that's like an open goal for a hat-trick of jokes at yours and or the police's expense.

But you've had a long day and I respect you so I'll spare you my humour on this occasion. Especially also as it wouldn't compete with your marvelous post earlier!
I don't do arresting, I do other "stuff" ?

So that’s why we’re rumoured to have Billy King.

Any decent players out there called Jack, Nine. Seven, Deuce.....?