He used to be shite, but now he's alright... | Vital Football

He used to be shite, but now he's alright...

thatvoodoo

Vital Youth Team
What a signing Gary Madine could turn out to be!

His attitude has improved immensely since signing, and like with Clarke and McGoldrick CW is managing to get a good player out of him. He has quite a few years in him too, which is a bonus. That and he's pretty much destined to score against the grunters at the bucket.

Also credit is due to CW once again for changing it up. The shoutbox on S2 was full of negativity after the lineup was announced, but he proves us wrong yet again.

His attitude has improved immensely since signing, and like with Clarke and McGoldrick CW is managing to get a good player out of him. He has quite a few years in him too, which is a bonus. That and he's pretty much destined to score against the grunters at the bucket.

Also credit is due to CW once again for changing it up. The shoutbox on S2 was full of negativity after the lineup was announced, but he proves us wrong yet again.

Well he has don't ya know, according to my version of championship manager 2019...we have just won the european cup, the european cup winners cup, the european cup winners cup, cup winners cup and the european super cup winners,winners winners supercup......Wilder arrrrrrrrrrrrrt

Oh just noticed mi PC has a virus.........Swine Flu version

Good to see him get on the scoresheet I had him down to score about 3 or 4 goals so hopefully he will beat that target now

he used to be a t**t he called billy fat thats our madine ditty as one who certainly didnt want him i have to say he had a great game yesterday

Wednesday fans boasted about him but for a striker with such caliber he was quite shite. From 2011 he spent 4 years at the club and played only 101 games (includes 34 sub apps) and scored 26 - all in the league, and 18 were in that L1 season that they pipped us to promotion. On ave he scored once every 4 games for S6.

Overall he has on average netted once in every 4-5 league games and with United thus far has scored twice in 6 apps.

I wasn't a fan of him coming to the Lane but thought that I might warm up to the idea IF he improved himself and us, and wasn't here just for a pay cheque. It's still early days but so far he has done ok. I do think he keeps throwing himself on floor too easily.

Wednesday fans boasted about him but for a striker with such caliber he was quite shite. From 2011 he spent 4 years at the club and played only 101 games (includes 34 sub apps) and scored 26 - all in the league, and 18 were in that L1 season that they pipped us to promotion. On ave he scored once every 4 games for S6.

Overall he has on average netted once in every 4-5 league games and with United thus far has scored twice in 6 apps.

I wasn't a fan of him coming to the Lane but thought that I might warm up to the idea IF he improved himself and us, and wasn't here just for a pay cheque. It's still early days but so far he has done ok. I do think he keeps throwing himself on floor too easily.
me neither bm but can see that he just gives us that physicality up top weve been lacking since leon went off the boil actually pleasantly suprised to see how tidy he is when he gets the ball to feet

we need to keep quiet about the derby - don't want to get as arrogant as the massives do we?

It'll probably be a draw -most derbies are - and that will keep our win at home/draw away ratio going nicely.......that's all I want at the moment while we wade through a series of big games.