Haye V Bellew | Vital Football

Haye V Bellew

SKEGGY

Bringer Of The Seasons
Anyone going to watch it? Is there any interest? I hope Bellew knocks Haye spark out as I can't abide the preening peacock that is David. Whether he will or not is of course another matter.

It's the delusionlism of Haye I can't stomach they way he thinks he could beat Joshua. Joshua would knock him spark out inside two rounds quicker if he was on a promise.

I'm not really into boxing, but the incessant coverage every two seconds on Sky Sports means there is no hiding place. From what I've seen of them, David Haye is a proper bell end, so I hope Bellew batters the smug bastard.

I'm sure Bellew will take great heart from my endorsement :19:

I have no interest in paying £20 or whatever it is for probably 5 minutes of action as these fights tend to be.

I don't really like either of them but the main reason I want Haye to win is for the super fights. If Haye looses his career is more or less over.

Haye Joshua
Wilder Joshua
Haye Wilder
Fury Joshua
Fury Haye
Fury Wilder

I'm not to fussed about seeing Bellew fight again at heavy weight. I think Haye would stand a chance against Joshua if he connects. Joshua got wobbled a few fights ago and if it was Haye that did it he might just finish him. All very interesting fights and I'm so glad the heavy weight devision is good again.

That's the thing with heavyweight fights, IF they connect, anyone can have a problem.

I hope both get knocked out if I'm honest.

Genuinely dislike or is it manufactured to get the pay per view audience up for what is a non-title fight and therefore not a big sell in terms of a title being on the line.

Should'nt be so cynical in my old age!. Either way not that bothered on both fighters. Certainly won't be paying for it. It will be on normal sky sports within a few days.
Joshua v Klitschko. Thats a different matter though.

Haye will win though.

People who have been regular sparing partners of both seem to agree that Haye is at a different level to Bellew. I really can't see anything other than a Haye win by knockout here, probably within 3 rounds.

Hayes a fcuking dick, but I would love to see Anthony Joshua knock his head off, so for that reason I hope he wins to set up that fight.

He will win. Bellew seems nervous to me.

Haye in Rnd 5.

I suspect that Haye would cause Joshua more trouble than many give him credit for, he has the speed and power to trouble anyone and a wealth of experience. Joshua has risen to the top a bit too quickly, his management intended him to be a year or so later (according to interviews at the time) but a hole opened up for him by way of an available title, so he took it. I'm not saying Haye would win (although he might) but it would not be the one way traffic some seem to think and would, at very least, prove a real test for Joshua.

I agree northy, Joshua hasn't be in with anyone as good as Haye and is untested at this level. He has a suspect chin too.

Regarding all the talk it is just to hype fights up but there probably is animosity between the two.
Connor mccgregor is the best shit talker since Ali and people are learning off him. He lost to diaz in the 1st fight and looked a bit of an arse after but there was genuine respect after.

I'm so happy Bellew beat him. Plus notices how Haye wasn't limp after it finished.

That's ridiculous Skeggy, he was helped back to his dressing room but his problem was when he was trying to put weight on it to launch a punch. It's clearly an achilles problem and STILL Bellew couldn't finish a one legged man.

I liked how Haye didn't use the injury as an excuse at the end. I thought Bellew was poor albeit v a rusty Haye as well. His timing in the first 3-4 rounds wasn't good. He was just starting to get into a bit of rhythm though when the injury happened.

Wish it had been an injury inflicted on him by his opponent as opposed to just landing wrong or whatever happened. Thought he showed great heart carrying on but personally thought his corner should have stopped it before.

Bellew, fair play, he said the pay cheque will secure his families future, :1:

He quite rightly said he didn't want to fight Joshua though, he'd be annihilated.

Not denying that the injury was The fight changing moment but Haye daren't use it bearing in mind the toe injury excuse against Klitschko which Bellew mentioned in the build up.

Surely has to be rematch. Easy sell and there will be an appetite for it from the public.

I didn't watch it but listened on radio which was surprisingly enjoyable!.

Watched it. Used to love boxing in my early to mid twenties but now I'm a bit older it all seems a bit stupid. All of the talk and hype for this fight and both men walked away without a scratch and hugged and kissed afterwards.

It all seemed like a big con job to me. Bellew wasn't even going all out to put him away.

Two decent, hard working guys compete in the ring with respect and dignity?

That'll never catch on.

Bikini Inspector - 5/3/2017 12:19

Watched it. Used to love boxing in my early to mid twenties but now I'm a bit older it all seems a bit stupid. All of the talk and hype for this fight and both men walked away without a scratch and hugged and kissed afterwards.

It all seemed like a big con job to me. Bellew wasn't even going all out to put him away.

Yup, it's a bit of a circus for sure. Deano was having kittens, it was quite funny (but he was right). Saying he was going to hospitalise his opponent one minute then after the big hugs and love in. Get real!