Having watched | Vital Football

Having watched

Toonster

Vital Youth Team
Yesterday's match against the mighty Palace, where we struggled to contain their flowing attacking football and only managed 4 shots on target. How the bloody hell are we going to compete when up against a decent side?
Chelsea absolutely destroyed a genuine top 4 contender in Everton who In my opinion looked fairly decent with some fine attacking football.
They will have a field day when they play us. I dread to think what the score will be. Double figures easy.
It's there for all to see we desperately need 2 defenders, not some cut price basement bargain player what may have some potentials , but a leader that can organise and sort the mess out that our defence looked yesterday.
Also someone that can score goals. The players we have upfront at the minute you have to wonder when they will score. I know it's early and they have to be given time but come on.
If we can see it then you would think the so called professionals that get paid huge amounts to coach and see where the side needs strengthening can also see it. It's not rocket science.
We have 1 day and a bit to go before the transfer window shuts. Surely these areas must be addresses as I think it will be a long season on the cards with relegation a very strong possibility.