Have the majority of fans morphed into Doug Ellis? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Have the majority of fans morphed into Doug Ellis?

Not wishing to be controversial, but, if promoted, can you really, honestly say you'll look forward to being trodden on most weeks? Can't we just take the wonga, have a gap year and restart in the C/ship in 19/20? Just a thought......

My objection to us shelling out 12m on Snoddy is mainly to do with the fact that west hams owners have come out and said he wasn't worth the 10m they paid for him and they wish they'd not signed him. Now all of a sudden he's done well at a lower level so they think they can mug us off for more than what they shelled out on him. I just don't see why we should cave in to the wankers that run that club.

The idea there is a wrong or a right route to follow with either low cost purchases or higher fees is totally irrelevant. Leicester bought Vardy for £1m and Albrighton for nothing. There are endless examples of successful bargains, and expensive failures. What matters is good scouts, and good judgement, whatever fees Villa or any club pay. Snoddy has been great, and I have a lot of faith in some of our own youngsters to come good too who will cost no transfer fee at all. We need to spend our money well, whatever Division we are in.