Has the Forum Been Down For Some? | Vital Football

Has the Forum Been Down For Some?

Merthyr Imp

Vital Football Hero
I don’t know if this should be on here or the Open Terrace section, but after about half an hour of last night’s match I ceased to have access to this Forum – and to any other Vital Football forum. All I got was ‘Can't reach this page’.

I couldn’t find anything to say the site was down.

But at about 5pm today everything was back to normal, and looking at the forum posts have been appearing in the normal way.

I’d thought it was maybe just affecting me, but Norfolk Imps tells me he is still having the same problem.

Have there been any reports of the trouble?

Yep mines been up and down most of the day.

Sometimes i can get on and other times I can’t.

All the threads seem to be getting replies so seems intermittent As I’m sure some posts have been at times I couldnt get on.

I don’t know if this should be on here or the Open Terrace section, but after about half an hour of last night’s match I ceased to have access to this Forum – and to any other Vital Football forum. All I got was ‘Can't reach this page’.

I couldn’t find anything to say the site was down.

But at about 5pm today everything was back to normal, and looking at the forum posts have been appearing in the normal way.

I’d thought it was maybe just affecting me, but Norfolk Imps tells me he is still having the same problem.

Have there been any reports of the trouble?
I’ve had the same problem all day.

Bizarrely, down on my phone when using mobile data, available on phone when using broadband via wi-fi.