Harry Toffolo Promotion Clause | Vital Football

Harry Toffolo Promotion Clause

SwinImp

Vital Youth Team
Does anyone have a genuine idea of how much we could be set to land for Toffolo if Huddersfield are promoted to the Premier League?

I did see a figure of £2million floating around on social media a few weeks ago, but don’t believe it would be anywhere near that amount.

Does anyone have a genuine idea of how much we could be set to land for Toffolo if Huddersfield are promoted to the Premier League?

I did see a figure of £2million floating around on social media a few weeks ago, but don’t believe it would be anywhere near that amount.
It was mentioned in another thread that Clive had said £350k, during a R Lincs interview

Heart says Huddersfield, head says Huddersfield as I hate Forest even more than them. Would also be a nice little windfall if the 350k rumour is true.

Is he out of contract this summer? Given his performances this season, a sell-on will be worth a bit as well you'd imagine.

Hedge our bets and put a large amount on Foest going up!

If the clause provides the rumoured £350,000 then might be worth putting £100,000 on Forest, so that we get something? Have to make sure we don’t infringe any EFL/FA betting rules, Clive/Liam will know or work out the ways and means.

It was mentioned in another thread that Clive had said £350k, during a R Lincs interview
At my age I can't always remember what I have said but hopefully I didn't ever come up with nonsense like that in an interview.
So all I can imagine is TrickyImps started this all off with this posting:

[IMG]https://forums-cdn.vitalfootball.co.uk/data/avatars/m/149/149958.jpg?1641317181[/IMG]
TrickyImps!
Vital Youth Team
Monday at 9:15 PM
New #195
Riiiiik said:
It will have to be a bloody big one for me to want the dog botherers to get promoted.
£350k, allegedly!

Heart says Huddersfield, head says Huddersfield as I hate Forest even more than them.

I've always abided by the old song, which we don't seem to hear any more (although I could have missed it):

We hate Nottingham Forest
We hate Liverpool too
We hate Scunthorpe United -
But, City we love you!

Used to be in the regular repertoire in the Railway End.

I remember Liam saying we had an interest in Huddersfield's play off games but he certainly did not mention a fee. He didn't confirm we had a promotion clause but the word interest was used so unless he is big Harry Toffolo fan i am presuming he meant financial as a club.

From the amount rumoured as his purchase price by Huddersfield i cannot personally see a Promotion clause being around or above the actual price we got for him once sold.

I've always abided by the old song, which we don't seem to hear any more (although I could have missed it):

We hate Nottingham Forest
We hate Liverpool too
We hate Scunthorpe United -
But, City we love you!

Used to be in the regular repertoire in the Railway End.

I just remember getting a lot of stick being an Imps fan around Lincoln in my younger days with plenty of Lincoln based Forest fans mocking me for the support of my club. I am not saying they are stuck in a long gone era but they allegedly won a few trophies in the past and have trouble thinking they are anything other than still being the elite of the footballing world. After living and working in Nottingham for several years, I can concur that they are like that mostly wherever they are.