Happy Saudi National Day everyone! | Vital Football

Happy Saudi National Day everyone!

Bearing in mind what is happening in Western Europe, I think we can afford to be more tolerant of other cultures and systems of government. And they do have an awful lot of oil...

I lost all interest in and concern for the human race when the whole of Europe sat back and saw no evil and heard no evil when Yugoslavia disintegrated. In our own back yard and we didn't give a fuck.
The only thing that has got me interested since is Ukraine kicking fuck out of Putins fascists. Nuke the fuckers. They darent try launching any of theirs, they're either overdue decommissioning or would explode on take of. All mouth Putin. Fine bullying civilians but like his "troops", shits himself and runs away when stood up to.

Happy Saudi National Day!! I did 15 years living and working over there and generally loved every minute of it ( the money was good too). The average Saudi was welcoming and very generous and let me see places that no other expat was allowed to see. Best wishes to Prince Abdullah on your special day.