Happy New Year | Vital Football

Happy New Year

Good wishes to those already there in 2021 - OSK and Archie, and hope you enjoyed the fireworks , yep, Fireworks ! - you luckee, luckee, luckee.......... and also those still with several more hours to go - Jokerman (The Guv`nor)

Best wishes to all on this Board and to GFC fans everywhere, hope that 2021 is a great year for you all.

Happy New year to all. Let 2021 (and those that follow) be much better than 2020.

Stay safe and best of health to all.

I'm off to get pissed

"I'm off to get pissed"

Off where?

I've got my eye on you sunshine.

Happy new year everyone, this one has been shite and got worse as we went along. This one will start shite but hopefully get better and better.

Stay safe everyone

"I'm off to get pissed"

Off where?

I've got my eye on you sunshine.

Happy new year everyone, this one has been shite and got worse as we went along. This one will start shite but hopefully get better and better.

Stay safe everyone

Only off to Southend beach, honest guv its local and heard it's the place to be😜

Furthest I can manage is the kitchen from the sofa. but I'm keeping my social distance from the wife so doing my bit🤣

Yay, another year of empty stadia, Covid-19 fall-out and Brexit bollocks.

To be juggled with maintaining employment, almost certainly having to educate my kids at home, keeping my band viable despite being unable to play shows, rehearse or record and zero personal contact with close friends and relatives.

I hope I reincarnate as a tortoise, at least those buggers get to hibernate six months a year, sounds pretty sweet to me.