Happy New Year & Thanks | Page 2 | Vital Football

Happy New Year & Thanks

This place was such a find for me. Reading Newsnow articles before the season started was hyping me up but then I found the perfect place to learn and discuss about the Team, all things footy and everything else in the Witton End.

There's the odd spat but generally this is a very friendly place and I enjoy it on here biggly.

Stay safe and wishing you all a much better 2012!!
Cheers

2012? Do you have the Time machine? If so can you tell them to start working on a Covid-19 vaccine straight away?

Wishing one and all a very happy New Year.....here’s to a much improved one for the sake of the nation and another year of continued improvement for the boys in claret n blue. From the depths of despair at Leicester last season to the joys of West Ham on the final day to the 7-2 drubbing of Liverpool what a bloody rollercoaster it’s been! As we move into 2021 we could seriously be on the threshold of something special and that’s not something we could have dreamt about for most of the previous decade....beating the Mancs tomorrow would be a good start! Have a good night and look forward to enjoying our top 4 finish and FA cup triumph with you all in 2021! UTV!