Happy Christmas | Vital Football

Happy Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a fantastics time, and don’t get done going to the Boxing Day game…

Greetings from Glasgow. I used to love spreading Joy at Xmas but had to stop when she got married!
Hmm, reminds me of when I regularly enjoyed waking up at the crack of Dawn.

Best wishes all. And if I could choose just one thing before the end of the year, a 1-0 win with mr Lapslie scoring please Santa.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Thought for the day.
Spare a thought for someone you know who maybe would love a call tomorrow.
Last few days I've had a chest infection on the mend now hopefully.Thanks to my doctor on Friday.Was white as a sheet for 24 hours (I'm told.)Going to have a very quiet Christmas as the wife has had a few issues with work lately including illness without sick pay that have suddenly made life difficult.

Last edited:
Thought for the day.
Last few days I've had a chest infection on the mend now hopefully.Thanks to my doctor on Friday.Was white as a sheet for 24 hours (I'm told.)Going to have a very quiet Christmas as the wife has had a few issues with work lately including illness without sick pay that have suddenly made life difficult.
Best wishes Chris. Hope that things improve quickly.

Thought for the day.
Stay strong, Chris.