Happy Birthday Pride of Lions. | Vital Football

Happy Birthday Pride of Lions.

astonion

Vital Squad Member
Just guessing unless of course Mrs Pride suprised you with a birthday cake for herself. So here goes. Happy Birthday Pride. :105: :125: :141: :156: :126: :126: :55: :7: :8:

A very happy birthday to you Pride dude, have a great day as you buy up the whole of Indonesia real estate and once stinking rich of it buy Villa so we can moan about your running of the club and shout PRIDE DUDE OUT'' i am looking forward to the day mate :2: :17:

:73: :73: :73: :73: :156: :156: :156: :156: :105: :7:

P.S i am .78 points ahead on the Vital league table :3: :5: (only jokin about mate om bored)

:35:

Thanks Clive and thanks astonian, very astute...Lol

And here is the cake in question.........

Attachments

• Having my cake and eating (some of) it....JPG
    Having my cake and eating (some of) it....JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 0
WOOOOOOOW CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH SWEET THINGS ON TOP DROOOOOOOOOL LUCKY MAN!!!

Mrs Pride spoils yo don't her, lucky sod, i can not remember the last time i have a birthday cake LOL, have a great cake oh i mean great day mate,,,,,droooooool

ClivetheVillan - 10/6/2015 18:41

WOOOOOOOW CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH SWEET THINGS ON TOP DROOOOOOOOOL LUCKY MAN!!!

Mrs Pride spoils yo don't her, lucky sod, i can not remember the last time i have a birthday cake LOL, have a great cake oh i mean great day mate,,,,,droooooool

You can't remember when you last had a birthday cake Clive, I was only saying the same to Mrs Prise earlier, I can't remember when I had a cake for my birthday either.

Oh and thanks Deano, my loins are bearing up under the strain... and age.

:14: :17:

I hope you stuffed as much Gay Cake as you could handle today Pride dude, 60 ay for me as soon as i hit 30 the years have disapeared and i keep thinking ''eh wtf om 35 now'' they just roll by don't they thats what i find.

Thank you all, but I don't 'celebrate' my birthday much these days because today (11th June) commemorates my mother passing away... Nine years ago now.

Pride of Lions - 11/6/2015 01:31

Thank you all, but I don't 'celebrate' my birthday much these days because today (11th June) commemorates my mother passing away... Nine years ago now.

:55: Totally understandable mate, she would want you to be happy as you know, but i would be the same as you mate RiP Mrs Pride