Happy Birthday Chico | Vital Football

Happy Birthday Chico

Happy Birthday Chico, who could ever forget him "nut-megging" George Best at Old Trafford in the League Cup semi final in 1970, then arguably was MoM at Wembley. A great player for us and one of the building blocks at the start of our revival from the late 60's and early 70's to European Champions.

For some reason, the old man never rated Chico. Then again, he's never been a fan of flair players. He even tried to "warn me off" Tony Morley when I was a nipper... :wagging::wagging:

Did chico have his own clothes shop in Sutton? I never saw him play as my first game was 1979, where does he reside now?

Did chico have his own clothes shop in Sutton? I never saw him play as my first game was 1979, where does he reside now?

Not much on line but I reckon he is in Ohio...

Posted May 16, 2012 at 12:01 AM Updated May 16, 2012 at 8:19 PM ... boys and girl soccer coach Ian Hamilton was what subject would get teased first. ... He had a 20-14-4 record with the girls team, guiding the Cardinals to a district runner-up finish ... Among the attendees were Ohio soccer official Walter Ersing and former ...