HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLADES | Vital Football

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLADES

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
22nd March 1889 this wonderful football club was formed and i for one still love this club even tho at times(many times through the decades) the club does mek it hard to keep bein positive but the owd saying BLADE FOR LIFE(and beyond) will always apply for me and thousands of others.135 years old thats older than most on here me included.UTB

22nd March 1889 this wonderful football club was formed and i for one still love this club even tho at times(many times through the decades) the club does mek it hard to keep bein positive but the owd saying BLADE FOR LIFE(and beyond) will always apply for me and thousands of others.135 years old thats older than most on here me included.UTB
Don't let Chronic read this, heal go into fits and tantrums. At least once in a blue moon you do talk a bit of sense. :clap:

Not at all. I felt so certain that he was about to moan about those who don't keep bein positive. It was a pleasant surprise.

All banter mate, a few words won’t break me,
Just going to go in a corner and cry now!!!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend Rodders
Nowt wrong wi a bit of banter mi owd pal.:yes: Our Gertie's just doin mi dinner then i'll watch the England v Brazil game,aftet that the countdown to the Fulham game at BDBL begins.:cheers: UTB