Happy Belated Wittonite Non Celebration Day | Page 2 | Vital Football

Happy Belated Wittonite Non Celebration Day

Day late and dollar short as usual, but am fully on board with the no celebrating birthdays so:

Glad to have had the chance to talk with you here @wittonite

Should you run out of toblerone, you know someone in the "source" country. :thumbup:

Day late and dollar short as usual, but am fully on board with the no celebrating birthdays so:

Glad to have had the chance to talk with you here @wittonite

Should you run out of toblerone, you know someone in the "source" country. :thumbup:
Thank you for your greetings. Talking of Toblerone, it's pleasing to see they have ditched that silly rounded top they tried to introduce and gone back to the point that sticks in the roof of your mouth. Wonderful.

Thank you for your greetings. Talking of Toblerone, it's pleasing to see they have ditched that silly rounded top they tried to introduce and gone back to the point that sticks in the roof of your mouth. Wonderful.

Will get one when I go out based on that good news, thanks. The "eroded" top was meh. Already have a particular weakness for their choc ices.

Choc ices? This is new to me.

Highly recommended. Toblerone Ice Cream bars, outside of Ben and Jerry's they have the best ice cream of any choc ice I have had. And it's covered in Toblerone.
Mind you the "mini" ones are about 3 bites big. And maybe like Swiss wine they don't get exported, kinda hard to get here even.

And the points are back, but the "mountains" have gotten thinner (no snow)?
Swear they were more pyramid shaped before. Still yummy.