Hall on loan. Good signing imo. | Vital Football

Hall on loan. Good signing imo.

Curious what the performance related criteria for buying is. Haven't seen him play, but from what I read it should be a decent addition.
Would you use him already instead of Burn or more as backup?
Aside from his versatility being able to play at other positions.

You only need to scour the net for Chelsea comment to see that Hall is very highly rated and a player that a lot of them think will do his development great for joining us for the season.

Only problem being that he's obligated to join us if he hits a certain number of games played.

Curious what the performance related criteria for buying is. Haven't seen him play, but from what I read it should be a decent addition.
Would you use him already instead of Burn or more as backup?
Aside from his versatility being able to play at other positions.
I would start with this boy. He's seriously good, plus he supports us. Probably one of the better deals so far this window.

A really good signing and can't be underestimated the amount of effort that went into achieving the signature from a club that were doing their ultimate not to do business with us. However I feel gutted that Ollie Harrison has gone the other way. One of our brightest prospects, an England U16 player who looks set to continue this at a senior level.

Last edited: