🚹 Guglielmo Vicario - Goalkeeper | Page 2 | Vital Football

🚹 Guglielmo Vicario - Goalkeeper

Agree with you entirely, but can't help but feel that Levy's notorious hard line on transfer matters is now starting to work against us.
Always has pal. I didnt miss the possibility of someone calling me on the fact its what Levy does on every deal to everyone else.

As ex says, someone will buy Raya for less than the £40m brentford wanted. It seems so childish for that not to be us due to reputations/previous dealings

Always has pal. I didnt miss the possibility of someone calling me on the fact its what Levy does on every deal to everyone else.

As ex says, someone will buy Raya for less than the £40m brentford wanted. It seems so childish for that not to be us due to reputations/previous dealings

The main reason we moved on from Raya is because of time. The GK is too important for the Ange system to not start pre-season with the one. I'm over the moon we didn't just wait around all summer for Brentford to be idiots, therefore screwing up pre-season plans. We've done that too often in the past and it hurt us every time.

The main reason we moved on from Raya is because of time. The GK is too important for the Ange system to not start pre-season with the one. I'm over the moon we didn't just wait around all summer for Brentford to be idiots, therefore screwing up pre-season plans. We've done that too often in the past and it hurt us every time.
We can always re-visit this position further down the line if necessary, £17m isn't much of a gamble and would still make a good backup.

I like the way he wants to start an attack quick - just that some of our players have not caught on to this as yet as they are still on Lloris mode I guess ... who was so slow and kicks out to the wings and then it goes out for a throw in to the opposition ... or he starts the passy passy system in kamikaze mode.
Vic is a breath of fresh air but yes he can still get beat but he is learning all the time about the Prem teams and their attack models.