Guess The Score Leaderboard 2015/16 | Page 5 | Vital Football

Guess The Score Leaderboard 2015/16

The first season we did this I finished 5th and then 3rd - looks like I might finish 5th or 6th again.

Always the play-offs for me I'm afraid, always the play-offs.... :nope:

Congrats to Aussie and thanks to UAE for keeping us all updated! :tophat:

Thank you for your congratulations the fat lady is singing extremely loudly. Although I can't be knocked off my perch, others can still fight for 2nd and 3rd spots with 12 points still up for grabs. It should prove interesting. :clown:

Bob, don't let me down. You still have to beat Prem and he's right up your clacker. (I hope Hastings won't get jealous). :grins:

:126:

Fleetwood 0-0 Blackpool

No BFC Scorer

1. aussie1 - 46

2. UAE Seasider - 30

3. Andy_ RB - 27

4. bfcpete - 26

5. Bear1951 - 24

6. BobHatton - 23

7. premier1 - 20

8. Hastings - 5

9. suffolknwot, nunu - 3

10. themaclad - 2

11. Saskpool, Layton_Seasider - 1

12. DanBennett, Cas BFC, Morbid, SeasideEsseXile - 0

Well what a mess, cards on the table I completely forgot that it was an early kick off being 3,000 miles away and hungover and so when making my prediction at 12 thought I was in plenty of time rather than half an hour late!

By the rules I get Zero points but will throw it open to your judgement as to whether I get a pass (Just this once!)

Blackpool 0 - 4 Wigan

No BFC Scorer

1. aussie1 - 48

2. UAE Seasider - 30

3. Andy_ RB - 29

4. bfcpete - 26

5. Bear1951 - 24

6. BobHatton - 23

7. premier1 - 20

8. Hastings - 5

9. suffolknwot, nunu - 3

10. themaclad - 2

Well what a mess, cards on the table I completely forgot that it was an early kick off being 3,000 miles away and hungover and so when making my prediction at 12 thought I was in plenty of time rather than half an hour late!

By the rules I get Zero points but will throw it open to your judgement as to whether I get a pass (Just this once!)

Blackpool 0 - 4 Wigan

Read more: http://www.blackpool.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=36813&start=69#ixzz47LxbStqn

Shifty, very shifty....... :hmmm:

BobHatton - 1/5/2016 07:52

Blackpool 0 - 4 Wigan

It doesn't affect me of course and I really do sympathise with you and acknowledge your total honesty UAE.

I know we are not playing for sheep stations but the rules are there for the specific purpose of fair play. :121:

Your credibility after so strictly enforcing the formatting rules would be called into question and as it makes no difference best not to claim the points. You have the kudos that we are in awe of your prescience regardless.

I decided to leave the points on the table rather than claim them, it was annoying though as I was 100% unaware and gained no advantage, Still rules are rules :tophat:

They think it's all over, well it is now! Yet another disgusting season overseen by the thieving c*nts running the club for the benefit of just 1 Blackpool family. Can't think of anybody less fit for the purpose.

I am hanging up my hat as league admin so hopefully another volunteer can now step in for League 2?

Peterborough 5 - 1 Blackpool

First Pool Scorer: Blyth

1. aussie1 - 49

2. UAE Seasider - 31

3. Andy_ RB - 30

4. bfcpete - 26

5. Bear1951 - 24

6. BobHatton - 25

7. premier1 - 20

8. Hastings - 5

9. nunu - 4

9. suffolknwot - 3

10. themaclad - 2

So obviously I finished 5th and Bear 6th.....

But I'll let you off UAE - I know you're tired and pissed off. Thanks for your efforts again this season mate! :tup:

We will doubtless meet in the play off final Bob. I'll trash 3rd place and you will scrape through on penalties.

Final 2015 - 16 table ammended for accuracy :grins:

1. aussie1 - 49

2. UAE Seasider - 31

3. Andy_ RB - 30

4. bfcpete - 26

5. BobHatton - 25

6. Bear1951 - 24

7. premier1 - 20

8. Hastings - 5

9. nunu - 4

9. suffolknwot - 3

10. themaclad - 2

I preferred the inaccurate one. Thanks for your efforts as dictator and arbitrator of this unruly mob.