Guess The Score Leaderboard 2014/15 | Page 4 | Vital Football

Guess The Score Leaderboard 2014/15

:whaa:

Abel's rules are plain for all to see in the Matchday Forum

1. Predictions must be made in the relevant thread at least one hour before kick-off. Any predictions made after this deadline will be null and void.

2. Predictions for home games should be made thus:

Blackpool - Away Team
e.g. Blackpool 1-0 Preston
First BFC goalscorer:

Any predictions not submitted in this manner will be declared null and void.

3. Predictions for away games should be made thus:

Home Team - Blackpool
e.g. Preston 0-1 Blackpool
First BFC goalscorer:

Any predictions not submitted in this manner will be declared null and void.

1. Predictions must be made in the relevant thread at least one hour before kick-off. Any predictions made after this deadline will be null and void.

Read more: http://www.blackpool.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=34352&posts=61&mid=325953#M325953#ixzz3Tv843ETU

Hmmmm...... :whistle:

Bob you scamp as you can see from looking at the Brum thread the edit was made 1 minute after the original post. Like nunu I had not put in the scorer, even though it was NIL I decided to put NO BFC Scorer because thems the rules :tophat:

As you should know the forum will not allow an edit to a post after 15 minutes of posting so seeing as the prediction was made the day before it doesn't breach the timing rule :grins:

Attachments

• brum v pool.jpg
    brum v pool.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
I smell a rat..... :grins:

Attachments

• Stranglers_-_Rattus_Norvegicus_album_cover.jpg
    Stranglers_-_Rattus_Norvegicus_album_cover.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 0
Im sorry but as a member of the Ergonomics society of the United Kingdom you cannot have the term First Blackpool scorer followed by the word None! It is ergonomically incorrect and would be dismissed in a court of law! You must now refer to yourself as "NON ERGO" on this site ! Bob IM donating all my points so far to your account! subject to the usual transfer fee of course!

Weird word considering Ergo means : Thus, therefore, hence yet stick nomics on the end of it and it becomes "the scientific study of people and their working conditions, especially done in order to improve effectiveness"

The root of the word has nothing in common with the whole word much like your application nunu, it would be better to compain about the Syntax. Personally I always fancied putting "The invisible Man" down when we were pants at putting the ball in the net, but like the others we stick with the competition format :tophat:

Sorry UAE you are wrong re the study of working conditions that's just a part of it!Its also about social anthropology and Bio-dynamic design!If you want to put a whole to it - Its the scientific study of human beings and how they interact with the environment!
Having the sentence saying Pool first scorer followed by none is as I said ergonomically incorrect!
Could you tell me what "Compain" means? :chitter:

nunu - 14/3/2015 10:00

Im sorry but as a member of the Ergonomics society of the United Kingdom you cannot have the term First Blackpool scorer followed by the word None! It is ergonomically incorrect and would be dismissed in a court of law! You must now refer to yourself as "NON ERGO" on this site ! Bob IM donating all my points so far to your account! subject to the usual transfer fee of course!

The cash is in the post Nunu...... :hello:

It wouldn't make much difference Bob you would still do a "Forest" or and "Ipswich" and bottle it as the season climaxed :grins:

Bournemouth 4-0 Blackpool
First Pool Scorer: N/A

1. UAE Seasider - 45

2. Cookham Tangerine - 42

3. aussie1 - 40

4. Andy_RB - 39

5. Bobhatton - 38

6. nodrogaty - 26

7. nunu - 25

8. bfcpete - 14

9. Bear1951 - 12

10. premier1 - 7

11. themaclad - 4

12. poole-pool, suffolknwot - 1

Blackpool 0-3 Charlton
First Pool Scorer: N/A

1. UAE Seasider - 47

2. Cookham Tangerine, aussie1 - 42

3. Andy_RB - 41

4. Bobhatton - 38

5. nodrogaty, nunu - 26

6. bfcpete - 14

7. Bear1951 - 12

8. premier1 - 7

9. themaclad - 4

10. poole-pool, suffolknwot - 1

Never know the team nor does the manager ,getting a bit like looking for a needle in a haystack in the Dark.

Top 2 finishers from the previous seasons, we are all scoring highly this year wish I could say the same on the pitch :nono:

2012 / 13

1. andy_rb - 34 points

2. AbelBFC - 27 points

2013 / 14

1. Cookham Tangerine - 43

2. aussie1 - 41

Blackpool 1-1 Leeds
First Pool Scorer: Madine

1. UAE Seasider - 47

2. Cookham Tangerine, aussie1 - 42

3. Andy_RB - 41

4. Bobhatton - 38