Guess The Ground | Page 6 | Vital Football

Guess The Ground

I've no idea how anyone guesses any of these!
Never even heard of this one let alone have the slightest clue what it might look like !

Bramall Lane when cricket was still played there?
Tend to agree with you, the church and what might be the university arts tower (complete with paternoster lift) in the background plus the type of seating suggest BL before redevelopment. And indeed they seem to be playing cricket! What are the chances of taking a brolly into a football match these days, even the ultra lightweight fold-up ones inconceivable as a dangerous weapon. I had one convisticated at Leicester in the 1980s when " doing the 92" and Torquay temporarily 'stored' them for us more recently.

Yes, Bramall Lane. I went there once when it was still like that although not to see City play. The stand on the left (which was behind the goal) was still there when City played there in the 1980s.

Yes, Bramall Lane. I went there once when it was still like that although not to see City play. The stand on the left (which was behind the goal) was still there when City played there in the 1980s.

Was behind that goal when we lost 3-1 in the FA Cup , Andy Graver scored, can remember nowt about it, apart from it was b cold ! Remember the open side separated from the cricket Ground by a length of rope !

I've no idea where it is but from the signage and the track I'd hazard a guess it's called "The Racecourse".