Guess Frank new handle | Vital Football

Guess Frank new handle

Right, no apologies for pissing people off but guess what? I'm going nowhere for the foreseeable :Fingers: and giving the sticks to the happy clappers that frequent these boards

I will be posting on here whenever necessary with my views on WAFC, I will be spending the close season watching my other love St Helens RL as much as possible and keeping an eye on any activity at the Latics.

After the last three games and watching a vast improvement in our play I have decided to renew my ST and will be keeping my seat in ES5, I will be purchasing my ST by paying monthly instalments so any pissing about from Maloney with our style of play and/or barn pot team selections and bang the direct debit gets cancelled.

I think it's only fair to give Tinkerbell one last chance you never know I may have a "New Handle" for Maloney next season.

Edit...I will be returning to the Guess the Gate competition as well.

Right, no apologies for pissing people off but guess what? I'm going nowhere for the foreseeable :Fingers: and giving the sticks to the happy clappers that frequent these boards

I will be posting on here whenever necessary with my views on WAFC, I will be spending the close season watching my other love St Helens RL as much as possible and keeping an eye on any activity at the Latics.

After the last three games and watching a vast improvement in our play I have decided to renew my ST and will be keeping my seat in ES5, I will be purchasing my ST by paying monthly instalments so any pissing about from Maloney with our style of play and/or barn pot team selections and bang the direct debit gets cancelled.

I think it's only fair to give Tinkerbell one last chance you never know I may have a "New Handle" for Maloney next season.

Edit...I will be returning to the Guess the Gate competition as well.

Wow, shock horror, well that is a surprise Frank. Ah well, any Saints fan will do for me.

I love Frankie's bollocks. Makes the rest of us look more intelligent.

As Big Barry (White, not Worbo) rightly said ... Keep on doing it.

First though, go and find what Jordan Jones and Jumps have said about the manager, then, come back and tell us about what you heard re the trouble in the camp.

😎

I love Frankie's bollocks. Makes the rest of us look more intelligent.

As Big Barry (White, not Worbo) rightly said ... Keep on doing it.

First though, go and find what Jordan Jones and Jumps have said about the manager, then, come back and tell us about what you heard re the trouble in the camp.

😎

It has to be said he does have exceptional hearing, especially as he's no spring chicken. Even when he's walking his dog he can overhear conversations from 100 yards in a howling gale.