Grimsby Match on iFollow? | Vital Football

Grimsby Match on iFollow?

79imp

Apologies if this has been covered and/or answered elsewhere, but does anyone know if Saturday's game will be available to stream on iFollow? And if so, am I right in thinking this can be done on a pay-per-view rather than subscribing to a full season?

That is my understanding- a £10 payment- not sure if you don't have to have paid the UK sub though. I was set up to watch abroad in February- it didn't happen for whatever reason but it was nothing to do with payment as I had subscribed. I am hoping to watch on Saturday but thinking about it I am sure you have to be registered but I am happy to be wrong for your sake.

If you click on fixtures, the next game will come up (Grimsby), click on the "Live Match Center". Then it will give the choice of Buy a match pass or season pass. Click Buy a match pass. First thing you have to do is create an account (if you don't already have a free account), then pay ya tenner after that.
Match pass is $7.00 where I am.

Did you try looking in the live match center for the Grimsby game?

"To find out whether a match pass is available for any upcoming matches, please visit the match centre which can be found by visiting the fixtures page"

If you click on fixtures, the next game will come up (Grimsby), click on the "Live Match Center". Then it will give the choice of Buy a match pass or season pass. Click Buy a match pass. First thing you have to do is create an account (if you don't already have a free account), then pay ya tenner after that.
Match pass is $7.00 where I am.

Thanks a lot Imprest. Appreciate you passing on this info.

Just went on the website but it looks like the streaming won't be available in the UK, despite the 1pm kick-off. Says on the Subscribe page that "There is not a match pass available for this match."

I'm not sure matches are automatically streamed live in the U.K. if the KO isn't Saturday 3pm though? Albeit I think it seems odd this one isn't. Maybe do what I'm going and nip to Portugal.

I'm not sure matches are automatically streamed live in the U.K. if the KO isn't Saturday 3pm though? Albeit I think it seems odd this one isn't. Maybe do what I'm going and nip to Portugal.

You could probably have got a ticket for the game, mate. :lol:

Yeah, but the Grimsby game isn't a 3pm KO. I'd deffo get in touch with IFollow.
but they will still be playing at 2.45pm which is the cut off time and no doubt folk would complain if they paid their £10 and then lost coverage of the final minutes.

but they will still be playing at 2.45pm which is the cut off time and no doubt folk would complain if they paid their £10 and then lost coverage of the final minutes.

Yep, guess you are correct there. (still sucks)
Thinking about it, if they had made all the early kick offs at 12:30pm, they could have made a few wheelbarrows full of extra tenners!

Last edited:

The protected times are around kick offs not if the game is occuring during that time. It should be eligible for streaming, whether it will is another matter

The protected times are around kick offs not if the game is occuring during that time. It should be eligible for streaming, whether it will is another matter

I think it's any football televised at all, rather than kicking off at 2:45 and beyond. Happy to be corrected.