Greetings | Vital Football

Greetings

Good to hear from you Mac. All good down here in Bath...we seem to have got off lightly so far here. As an added compensation for losing the ebullient Marquiss, all his wifelets are on the market.

Good to hear from you Mac. All good down here in Bath...we seem to have got off lightly so far here. As an added compensation for losing the ebullient Marquiss, all his wifelets are on the market.
Could you support their lifestyle Bear.?
You would have to come out of retirement and get a part time job!!

I draw a pension but am not retired or retard yet. They live in cottages on the Longleat estate for the most part and have a taste for beardies with a colourful dress sense.:p

Good to see you are still knocking around sadly looks like watching our teams in person will not be until next year although social distancing at Wyre Villa will be a breeze

Afternoon gentlemen. Where the heck is Wyre Villa? Sounds like the back waters of over the Shard

I thought all Nobbers lived in caravans?

STH for Deepdung moved next door* to me. Had the audacity after seeing Essex Snrs car number plate to ask if we were Burnleh fans.
He's plod but clearly not a great detective as I have a Pool mini kit in the house window and the car with the number plate C S10ERS on the drive way.......

On a separate note = good to hear youa re OK Mac. Did you see the recent go fund me for Town?

Good evening Premier 1 and Teddy. I am still here and like the rest of us missing going down to Bloomfield Road like Hell.
I trust you guys are keeping safe and well?
All things. considered I am doing O.K.whether I will get back to going is doubtful we shall see.Glad you and Bear are withstanding the ravages of Time.

We believe Callum and the group he went with for a long weekend to Portugal in mid January may well have had it and were seriously ill particularly when they had returned. Many of the symptoms, including a high temperature, difficulty breathing and fatigue etc, but the virus was not widely recognised in the UK at the time. Eamonn was about the only member of the group who wasn't I'll. Perhaps he can be the source of a vaccine?!!

We believe Callum and the group he went with for a long weekend to Portugal in mid January may well have had it and were seriously ill particularly when they had returned. Many of the symptoms, including a high temperature, difficulty breathing and fatigue etc, but the virus was not widely recognised in the UK at the time. Eamonn was about the only member of the group who wasn't I'll. Perhaps he can be the source of a vaccine?!!

SPREADERS. :hang:

There was actually another member of the group who wasn't ill. I hadn't put two and two together until they asked me last Friday evening when we were having a catch up on Zoom. Still not convinced, but then three of the four who got ill (C being one) were really quite ill.