Great performances by the Spuds tooneet.. | Vital Football

Great performances by the Spuds tooneet..

Grayblade

Vital Football Hero
Jose not a happy man. :yes:

I wonder if they’d loan us the boy Lucas the Brazilian lad, he’s only playing because Heung-min Son is away in the Asian cup? Looks a reight player.

Jose to be sacked soon ya reckon or what Gray? ZZ in? I listened on 5 live and Chris Sutton is scathin in his condemnation of Mourhino,sayin it's his team,he's been at Manure long enuff and spent enuff to have a far better side,must say i agree.UTCB

Spurs have injected a bit of pace into their team, and now look the finished article.........can we do the same please?

Jose looked like he was saying his goodbyes at the end TBH, he might walk before he’s pushed if things don’t get any better.

It’ll be interesting to see how this season pans out for Spurs, they haven’t signed any new players it just goes to show, the benefits of a settled squad versus the lift that a new player(s) often gives a team. I wonder if they can maintain their form?

God help us if they do well, owd Kev will instigate his own 5 year embargo. ;)

Jose looked like he was saying his goodbyes at the end TBH, he might walk before he’s pushed if things don’t get any better.

It’ll be interesting to see how this season pans out for Spurs, they haven’t signed any new players it just goes to show, the benefits of a settled squad versus the lift that a new player(s) often gives a team. I wonder if they can maintain their form?

God help us if they do well, owd Kev will instigate his own 5 year embargo. ;)
Would that be the Kev who was lucky to have employed Tufty accordin to a certain BM poster Gray?:whist::giggle:He does seem a very bitter man nowadays does Jose. UTCB

Put the rod away rod he gone away again you’re wasting your time
Bet Harry’s glad he didn’t join that shower he’d be the only defender in there

Would that be the Kev who was lucky to have employed Tufty accordin to a certain BM poster Gray?:whist::giggle:He does seem a very bitter man nowadays does Jose. UTCB
That’s the very man, we’d probably have to stress to him though that if we followed the Spurs plan and placed our own embargo on transfers, that meant OUT as well as in. ;) UTB

Not so special anymore it appears :nopity:
I saw an interview last year where he said he was embarrassed by the ‘special one’ tag. He reckoned it was all down to his poor understanding of English in a press conference when he first appeared on the scene here, and he just meant to say that he was brilliant. :grinning:

Time catches up with all of us, and makes us look fools, eh Gray? For a while, Mourinho was indeed a 'special one', but his star is looking more and more tarnished. If he's got enough money to go an sit on a beach for the rest of his life, I'd suggest that.

Put the rod away rod he gone away again you’re wasting your time
Bet Harry’s glad he didn’t join that shower he’d be the only defender in there
Jose's gone away has he? Where's he gone? Monte why d'ya feel sorry for the miserable/mardy git? UTCB

1 in 10. ------what a record.

Just sat by the Moselle close enough to fish but I'd need a Rod daft enough to sit for hours with his head underwater.

Wait a minute.............................

1 in 10. ------what a record.

Just sat by the Moselle close enough to fish but I'd need a Rod daft enough to sit for hours with his head underwater.

Wait a minute.............................
We know who'll get the blame if tha dunt catch owt dunt we?:giggle: Be lucky owd lad.UTCB