Great Cup Win For Millers | Vital Football

Great Cup Win For Millers

Thanks for the report Caz, very good.
I listened to the game on radio Sheffield as I drove home from Bridlington and couldn't believe what I was hearing as we went two up in the first three minutes. It was great to hear King Ronnie doing the co commentary too and you could feel his delight with the two early goals and it set us up for the win with the Shrews having to chase the game, but quite honestly, we were too good for our opponents tonight and in this form we will take some beating. It sounded like Vassell was causing all sorts of problems and he's my man of the match too. We know that we've got the ammunition so let's use it wisely. This could be just a taste of what's to come for the rest of the season, and it's a nice feeling. Come on you Millers keep this going ............

I listened on iFollow, Nez and it was all Vassell. Heard Warney's interview and he praised him too as well as Osolunde - I think he's going to be a 'reight' player for us and he also mentioned Crooks and Robertson as well as saying he thought Morris had a great six minutes until he had to go off injured. Got to follow this up with another good performance at Burton on Saturday.