Great article on the Blades "imaginary" route one tactics | Vital Football

Great article on the Blades "imaginary" route one tactics

Great read and so true. Lazy pundits should not get away with spouting cliche'ed rubbish

The problem with these articles is that we are now finding lazy journalists who are plagarising and regurgitating the opposite story, again pretty much without the research. This is the third story I've seen this week, with the same cliches, stats and outrage at Mills and Crooks... Its enough. Lets get on with the season and let the football do the talking.

Crooks and Mills in particular are absolute prats. And they're not the only ones.

Doing the job I do, and knowing how heavily regulated I am, and knowing that if I screw up (or even if I don't) I can be in massive trouble. The brain scrambling pressure on me to do an exceptional job every single time I meet a client is enough to make me ill sometimes.
Because of this I have an absolute sheer bloody hatred of anybody that gets away with doing anything half arsed, and when I say hatred, I mean REAL HATRED

I'm not talking about a bit of skiving here and there, everybody's guilty of that from time to time, I'm talking about people that just do a half arsed job of everything they touch.

Most of these pundits are half arsed, stealing a living and they don't deserve to be paid for knowing eff all about what they're supposed to be talking about.

So you can imagine what I think of the likes of Garth Crooks

Saw the original article a few days ago but didn’t post it as like FKB says they’re getting as monotonous as the one slating us however the one that gray has put up is different he’s actually done a bit of research (missed one or two bits,one wilders most impressive feats is he’s never been sacked and in today’s managerial merry go round I think is hugely impressive) he then goes into some detail about how the pundits journos have got it wrong for me this is the best thing I’ve seen

We are Sheffield United and no one likes us......sod em.......
But the BPF article and 90 more vid are V Good and spot on.

Well thought out and accurate
Enjoyed the YouTube vid also
So, some people DO know what we are about!
UTB

I think I’ve posted this before last season but if I got an opportunity to make serious and let’s be honest easy money on Sky or the BBC after I’d retired I’d research every single detail of what I was likely to be asked to comment on before going anywhere near a studio.

Mills is just starting out and that’s bad enough, out but Crooks has been absolutely pathetic as a pundit for years and yet the BBC keep digging him up and paying his wages. You’ve got to ask yourself why and who’s sanctioning it?