Grealish taking shit.. | Vital Football

Grealish taking shit..

Spursex

Alert Team
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3252028/Aston-Villa-midfielder-Jack-Grealish-chooses-represent-England-Ireland-international-level.html

twitter's been full of it all day, shame I would have hoped that the Irish football fans had a bit more class, as their Rugby fans have shown in the past, that said after playing for Ireland's U21's I think he's made the wrong decision and he's going to have to improve a hell of a lot to make a decent international career with England.

Ahhhhh Twitter - the home of the illiterate and the needy.

Grealish is a fantastic talent and one that should soon be a massive boost to the English team.

So be it.

Welcome to the England fun bus.

I don't think you should be able to switch nations, even if it is just the U21s

Kinygerbils - 29/9/2015 07:38

I agree, I think this is just all wrong, I'm really struggling to see what could have induced him to do this, I dread to think what silly promises woy would have made.

Spursex - 29/9/2015 07:54

Kinygerbils - 29/9/2015 07:38

I agree, I think this is just all wrong, I'm really struggling to see what could have induced him to do this, I dread to think what silly promises woy would have made.

I would imagine his agent had more to do with it.

More money to be made as an England international than Irish

The rules need changing. It's a bit silly that he can choose now to switch nationalities when he has made around 20 appearances for ROI at different age levels and has previously turned down a call up to England at U17 level.

He won't be much of a success after the initial flurry ... who cares ?

DED - good one - but look who said it ?!!!

World Cup 2018 in the bag then ?

Spursex - 28/9/2015 15:54

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3252028/Aston-Villa-midfielder-Jack-Grealish-chooses-represent-England-Ireland-international-level.html

twitter's been full of it all day, shame I would have hoped that the Irish football fans had a bit more class, as their Rugby fans have shown in the past, that said after playing for Ireland's U21's I think he's made the wrong decision and he's going to have to improve a hell of a lot to make a decent international career with England.

The overwhelming majority of Irish football fans couldn't give a flying fuck truth be told Ex, you're always going to have your keyboard warriors in any fanbase though.

Dont know about that Bluedub, the majority of Irish fans Iv been talking too are disgusted with the little arsehole. Its not the fact that he declared for England, its just the way he kept both nations hanging on,as if he was deciding which club to play for. You shouldnt have to" think about" which country you are going to play for, be it England or Ireland,it is a privelige to represent your country and he has disrespected England as much as Ireland with his attitude, plus the fact that he was quite happy playing for us at youth level and developed his career with us, its a smack in the face for Ireland really.. And I totally agree with you mate about the abuse he got on social media, its not on.

spursgirl_4_life - 29/9/2015 08:38

The rules need changing. It's a bit silly that he can choose now to switch nationalities when he has made around 20 appearances for ROI at different age levels and has previously turned down a call up to England at U17 level.

Yes. The same with Jenkinson. Played for the Finland U21s, then switched to England. Finland will probably never play in a major tournament, so I can't really blame Jenkinson's decision, although he is not good enough for England. Rules definitely need changing.

Pissed myself laughing last night when that big nose twat Merson was preaching values to the kid.
Then the real corker was when he offered him help..... Classic hypocrite.

To be fair to Merson in this case I think he knows that. He's not trying to be above him because he knows he was there and did it too. Sometimes you need people who have made mistakes in life to be the ones to teach you things...they've been there they know

As for Grealish, I can fully understand nationality switching but it was the manner in which he did it was disrespectful. I fully support playing for different nationalities in the age group if that's how you feel at the time. However, you'd think you'd know where your allegiances are by the time you are 20..

Jables - 6/10/2015 03:46

spursgirl_4_life - 29/9/2015 08:38

Yes. The same with Jenkinson. Played for the Finland U21s, then switched to England. Finland will probably never play in a major tournament, so I can't really blame Jenkinson's decision, although he is not good enough for England. Rules definitely need changing.

Agree totally. I was disgusted with Assmear Bagoshit when he switch from Canada to Bosnia after growing up and playing his entire youth in Canada.

CanadianSpur - 1/12/2015 19:43
Agree totally. I was disgusted with Assmear Bagoshit when he switch from Canada to Bosnia after growing up and playing his entire youth in Canada.

Begovic case is a bit more complex than Grealish.

KLX - 1/12/2015 21:39

CanadianSpur - 1/12/2015 19:43

Begovic case is a bit more complex than Grealish.

Perhaps, But he did proclaim his desire to play for Canada at a senior level to any and all who asked only to refuse the call. the only mitigating factor (if true) were alleged mob threat to his family f he didn't choose Bosnia. I'm not sure they are credible but perhaps they are.

It's not all going well for this man atm. Banished to the U21's for partying 2 nights on the trot. Maybe he wants to be like his idol george best in every single way. Could have a big future but needs to really knuckle down. If villa get relegated he will be gone anyway.