Grand National | Vital Football

Grand National

DeanoVilla

One Bloody Number
Get your tips out for the lads!
Get your tips out for the lads.

For me.... based on the trends spreadsheet I spent hours painstakingly putting together every year....

Milansbar @ 33/1
Tiger Roll @ 12/1
Delusionofgrandeur (only got the run today after a withdrawal) @ 80/1
Thunder & Roses (also only got the run today following a withdrawal) @ 66/1
Road To Riches @ 66/1
Perfect Candidate @ 66/1

That's my 6. Good luck everyone

As I've mentioned before, I know nothing about horse racing, so I've gone for Ucello Conti @ 22/1 each way.

I have no good reason for this, I just liked the name.

Only one bet for me Seeyouatmidnight already won the Scottish National and still only ten will thrive in the conditions and a very fresh horse who's very lightly raced if he gets into a good early rhythm he could take some catching.Sorry he came third in Scottish National oops

Hopefully all horses get around safely and none end up in McDonald's tomorrow.

Only one bet for me Seeyouatmidnight already won the Scottish National and still only ten will thrive in the conditions and a very fresh horse who's very lightly raced if he gets into a good early rhythm he could take some catching.Sorry he came third in Scottish National oops

Yes I give it a right chance.

Also will have a little saver on Gas Line Boy for local trainer Ian Williams , who has had a really good season..

I was sitting next to Ian Williams on Monday in the owners and trainers bar he never mentioned anything lol.

Good I didn't back it in the end lol.

Seeyouat midnight
Anibale Fly
Total Recall
Alpha Des Obeaux

We have had one horse each.

Anyone do any good?

always used to watch the Grand National as a kid, but these days I tend not to bother, not sure why really!

Anyone do any good?

always used to watch the Grand National as a kid, but these days I tend not to bother, not sure why really!

First one I've watched for a good while - what a finish!! Didn't win anything myself, one of mine fell with about 6 fences to go and the other faded badly ,

Great finish though.

I don't like how many horses are in the race. Leads to too many injured animals.

Out of the original 3 I put up on Friday the only one I backed was anibale fly. Of the other 2 one won and the other also finished in the frame doh. Myother in law picked road to riches because she liked the name so I backed it for her with paddy power as the paid out on 6 places .it came 6th at 66-1

I only backed 4 in the end. Tiger Roll, Milans Bar, Thunder & Roses and one not on my original list... Buywise.

Got 1st and 4th with Tiger Roll and Milans Bar, and as they were the 2 with the shortest odds, I also had the most money staked on them.

Not a bad days work.

I had a ok Aintree so can't grumble thought my pick was gonna hose up at one stage till he ran out of juice so I suppose he did lack for race fitness after only having one prep run before hand.But take nothing away from the winner he did it really well.