Grabs and BJ | Vital Football

Grabs and BJ

Yes ... It was texted to me during the week but I though perhaps not to mention it in case it wasn't true . But now you mention it DF , it seems there has been a bit of jostling going on . No wonder Grabs looked a bit miserable !!!

Tierney and Morrison ? If any truth in this it does put a totally different perspective on the transfer and leaving the team hotel. Will the truth ever come out? On a lighter note maybe Grabbs couldn't score on a brothel after be miss against Palace!

Yes, he did. Young men with too much money and time will get into awful situations and what is the impact on their football?

Been away for a few days would someone mind sending me a pm with the rumour ? thanks

I have had a few wines tonight with friends outside on my new decking and BBQ area. I have no idea what has been going on with Grabs and Brad, but I am willing to have a wild guess!!

That's where I read it on another forum then text YB. This rumour is spreading fast, but seems an obvious one with the way BJ left and LG stayed.

Someone please PM the rumour too. I know the Tierney Morison one, but no idea about grabban and johnson.

I dunno who actually knows the truth? We'll probably never know. I heard there was a fight because Johno put a huge amount of money on Grabban to have actually scored a goal by now.