Got the Monk on? No longer | Page 5 | Vital Football

Got the Monk on? No longer

It comes across so tacky.

The Coms team must brief every new arrival at the Sty to call them massive because the thick pigs lap it up. But we all know that even Chancer thinks they're small.
I knew their keeper's father ( Bywater)and commented on an interview Steven had done on RS where every other word was 'massive' and he confirmed your suspicions RD but, being Bywater, he managed to go over tthe top even for them.

I didn't tell him just how ideally suited his son was to them though

It’s mandatory over at Pork Central for any new manager to big up their fake massiveness in their very first interview. It‘s a ritual that started in the days of Fat Les...along with the manager taking every new player up the the back of the kop. :whist:
One of mi dear owd Dad's sayings when i was a kid was even if you can find a clever Wendy they'll still be as thick as pig shit compared to a Unitedite(which is what we were called then rather than BLADE) He first told me this when i was attending my first Derby game at BDBL and we were on the cricket side and he saw 2 piggies stood theer.:LOL: Thank God my family were all brought up to be BLADES.UTMPB

One of mi dear owd Dad's sayings when i was a kid was even if you can find a clever Wendy they'll still be as thick as pig shit compared to a Unitedite(which is what we were called then rather than BLADE) He first told me this when i was attending my first Derby game at BDBL and we were on the cricket side and he saw 2 piggies stood theer.:LOL: Thank God my family were all brought up to be BLADES.UTMPB
When asked the difference between us and the pigs, and how you become one or the other, I always tell outsiders it's based on superior IQ.
It's only then that they nod in quiet agreement:giggle:

Pulis trying his best-deludamol in large doses on 1st day

""When you look at the football club and enormous following they get, no disrespect to Sheffield United but if you got this club into the Premier League it would be the biggest club in Sheffield." #SWFC https://t.co/ulEXSGjwr1 "

If he wants to start a war of words with CW he'll be mincemeat- a true, lifelong Blade v a daffodil munching, plastic pig.
Think he meant to say "South Barnsley" rather than "Sheffield"

It’s mandatory over at Pork Central for any new manager to big up their fake massiveness in their very first interview. It‘s a ritual that started in the days of Fat Les...along with the manager taking every new player up the the back of the kop. :whist:
Think it's a clause in any new Pig managers contract to say a load of bullshit about their piss poor support.

Impressive stats from Deepdale:

Pigs had 25% possession, 5 shots of which none were on target.

Hate to say it, but that's worse than us..........and they're playing Preston :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Impressive stats from Deepdale:

Pigs had 25% possession, 5 shots of which none were on target.

Hate to say it, but that's worse than us..........and they're playing Preston :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Is your hubby satisfied with Spurs first half showing Germaine? To be fair to the Fake massives they had Windass sent off after 17 mins but i think that's Preston's first home win of the season.:LOL: UTMPB

Is your hubby satisfied with Spurs first half showing Germaine? To be fair to the Fake massives they had Windass sent off after 17 mins but i think that's Preston's first home win of the season.:LOL: UTMPB

He's whinging about the lack of possession, sitting back bla bla bla.....I've reminded him its like watching us every week except they've got Kane & Son :rolleyes:

Unitedites ............ in the 70's cool as f00k,

piggies .....just the same as always.
Mi Dad's oldest brother used to say United-ikes rather than Unitedites BB,Dad used to tell him regularly it 's Unitedites our kid and he'd say i know it is we're all Unitedikes aren't we.:LOL: UTMPB