Good tattooists | Page 2 | Vital Football

Good tattooists

nufc_carl88 - 13/6/2013 19:59

Your mate good at free hand OL?

https://twitter.com/wyliesinkage

Get in touch with him mate if you like the look. he is excellent like, talented guy and a good friend to boot. If you use him feel free to mention my name. Tell him Kevin recommended you and he'll see you right.

Cheers for all responses ill have a look at them all. Gonna put a list together then make a choice by next week

Geordieracer69 - 13/6/2013 19:51

Had a few done when I was 17 on shoulders, arms and NUFC on my back. Regret them now and would have them removed if I could stand the pain!

http://tat2ink.co.uk/tat2removal

Don at Erics on Westgate Road is good Carl but a miserable git. Avoid Ossy on Shields Road at all costs! Most of mine were done by Ritchie Clarke at Forever True in Liverpool. Should be getting my sleeve finished this summer if I can afford it - he isn't cheap. A lot of people specilaise in different things Carl so do your research properly. Yes and OM and others are right - they are very addictive.

Cheers Manx. Like I say it's a fairly simple design in my opinnion. Just need to find one who can draw well free hand and I'm sorted

The Tattoo thing past me by. Every fucker and his granny has them nowadays. Not that I have any problem with that whatsoever, but if I was to get one now it would only look like a mid life crisis.
I'm not that old really but I remember the day when you couldn't get in a club if you had a tattoo showing or if you had one it was generally considered you were a wrong un, a hairy arsed biker or a sailor.
These days if you don't have "ink" some people think you're a bit strange

It is a bit like that now SPB. And there are shit tattooists springing up all over the place. If you go on holiday round the pool, you see some of the shittest examples. Tiny little ones boil my piss as well. What's the point? There should be some sort of art and health qualifications necessary IMO. Ossie in Byker used to advertise that he was "Tattooist of the Year" three years running in the 80s. When I asked around, it was just a competition he made up with some of his mates and he awarded it to himself.

Lad called dean at pins n needles in Newcastle is supposed to be good at free hand so going to have a look at his work and maybe book with him