Good riddance and you final speech was a waste of time. Thanks for nothing | Vital Football

Good riddance and you final speech was a waste of time. Thanks for nothing

Not one mention of the many times proven self funded model failing in terms of results on the field but we have a beautiful and intoxicating training ground and high class turf that cost millions to show off - means absolutely nothing if the quality of player brought in using it is below par and they dont put their minds to it on match day to get what we want - results on the field. I'm wondering if the new broom is going to sweep clean?

A rude man who had the cheek to sneer at and take the piss out of our fans . A man who thought it was ok to only give 90% of his effort to our club and a man who has left our club in a worst state than when he arrived . Good riddance

Utter failure regarding signing a fit DM.......it was reported that Farke wanted the guy from Germany (rumoured fee £6m) but the club baulked at £60k per week. Even if its say £1m a year above target just imagine he was going to be paid £40k per week with the other £1m a year being paid through a signing on fee and in effect added to the transfer fee 3 x £1m = £3m + £6m -> over all £9m for a DM!

Then we go and waste £60k per week on Normann.......you couldnt make the farce up!

I think thanks for nothing is a bit disingenuous. He helped modernise the training ground and the way the club was run which was much needed. 3 of the first 4 seasons with us were the best time I can remember supporting Norwich but he should have left after our second promotion as he clearly had no interest in being here and wasn't able to replace losing Kerian Scotts scouting knowledge .

He became very bitter and nasty towards the fans and lost sight of who and what the fans were. He clearly is deluded in the terms of his own failing and his hand in the clubs current position and pointed the finger and someone who had a huge part in making him look like a success, pushing him in front of the bus.

He believed his own hype and believed he could constantly find the diamonds but pissed a load of cash up the wall on utter garbage instead of looking at what the team actually needed. His lack of foresight cost us the signings of Andrich who has played very well for a ever improving and at the time of writing undefeated Leverkusen team and Ajer who is in Europe with Brentford. Instead we end up with players who cost the club more and added no future value with Normann (to be fair until Farke left he looked decent and I would have liked to keep him but he wasn't a DM that we needed.) and Kabak who would fit in well with the current bunch of clowns.

I am not sad to see him leave, quite the opposite in fact, but I appreciate the good bits he has done for the club, even if they are all quite some distance in the past now and have been out weighed by his following poor decisions.