Good Result Today.. | Vital Football

Good Result Today..

cornypomp

Vital 1st Team Regular
I must admit the last few games have heard me saying "here we go again".. so three points away today to Forest Green has cheered me up no end. A young up and coming star tore the match up too.. That lad being Jay Mingy. Always good to see, and much as I like to see flowing teamwork, I'm a sucker for a bit of individual flare, and today our Mingy certainly performed.

Sitting 5th with 25 points after 13 games is a bit of a disappointment to me I must admit, but heh.. the Plymouth draw against Bristol Rovers has at least a put twig in their spokes, if not a stick. Still looking on the bright side, with our two games in hand, and given the right results, we could well be back in contention at the top.

As I said in the previous thread, its a long season, and really, its only just started. Hopefully the away result today will inspire and drive us on, after what were a few games I'd rather forget. So what do I say.. PUP.. PPU.. :clap::thumbup:

Early days of the season still. I think it will get better and better as players return and a regular squad plays. Yet some other sides are good too.

Early days of the season still. I think it will get better and better as players return and a regular squad plays. Yet some other sides are good too.

Hoping so 'dedmans'.. as much as I think League 1 football suits our ability at the moment, rightly or wrongly I've always thought of us as a Championship side. My early days, either at Fratton or close eared to the Sports Report on the radio to catch Pompey's results, hark back to us being a Division 2 side.

Our rise to the Premiership under Harry was always something that staggered me. I could never quite believe it. Bloody enjoyed it though. Good memories.

So yes, early days, and here's faith in the manager and players that finally nail the Championship this season.. PUP.. PPU.. :clap::thumbup: