Good Morning Thread | Page 918 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

Wow she is brave....there will definitely be a Fatua put out on her.....she is completely correct in her assessment or whoever wrote the narrative...hopefully she is AI and does not really exist. If the west allow Islamic state to finish developing a nuclear capability then it will be the most dangerous thing for all of us,,,,they are fanatics and abuse their doctrine in the most insidious ways as she states!

Wow she is brave....there will definitely be a Fatua put out on her.....she is completely correct in her assessment or whoever wrote the narrative...hopefully she is AI and does not really exist. If the west allow Islamic state to finish developing a nuclear capability then it will be the most dangerous thing for all of us,,,,they are fanatics and abuse their doctrine in the most insidious ways as she states!
She is very much a real person.

wow wow if only people like her were in charge of countries the world would be a much much better place.,,,,unfortuntely many many leaders are egotistical two faced lying lunatics
There are plenty of pro democracy Iranians. It's the fundamentalists in charge that are creating the hate. Any protest never mind uprising is crushed. Hell they even have a royal family in exile.

Popped out to the shops this morning for some coffee, milk & buns for afternoon tea. The one pack i was after in a sea of buns was completely missing. That's the story of my life as a Spurs supporter.
If only that was the greatest crisis the world had to contend with, Steve. ;)

We are the sickest nation in Europe, or the softest benefits system - you decide.

These new stats published yesterday, point to a massive economic crash coming..

The number of those ‘economically inactive’ (not in work or looking for it) rose by a remarkable 150,000 in the last three months to 9.4 million – equivalent to the adult population of Portsmouth and some 850,000 since the first lockdown. Taken as a share of the working-age population, it’s now at an eight-year high – and significantly worse than it was during Covid or its aftermath.

What’s driving the worklessness? The biggest single factor is long-term sickness, also at an all-time high.

1713338784313.jpeg

Softest benefit system plus way way to many immigrants that are not worth a wank!

To many of today's generation take the piss wiv their mememe, woke attitudes, mind I have to say its not just today's gen but many before.

Plus add MP's who just do not do or listen to what the peops of this ONCE Great country want.

I have just been invited to make my bookings for this years Olympics in Paris at the first stage which includes Table tennis (not all sports are open yet), I love playing Table tennis (been playing competitively around 3 +years now) and before my recent injury issues, I was on track to become a Senior British Premier League player (so if I could, I could at least claim I played in the Premier league lol!)..so...basically myself and plus 1 for the semi-finals and finals have just been quoted around $5-6,000 for the tickets and a room for 2 nights (in a bang average hotel)..it feels like they are taking the piss..

But I really want to see it, would hate being ripped off, would you pay it?

Well things have changed and not for the better.
If you got a kick in the arse from a teacher, Peeler, neighbour, it was likely you were up to no good and deserved it.
What gets to me is that, we all (working class) had it tough, it wasn't easy for anyone outside the 'richest few' to gain Higher Education, if you were lucky one or two of your chums made it to Uni, whilst the rest of us went to trades or what ever.
I don't mind accommodating even embracing other cultures, but I don't want us having to change ours to suit them.

Well things have changed and not for the better.
If you got a kick in the arse from a teacher, Peeler, neighbour, it was likely you were up to no good and deserved it.
What gets to me is that, we all (working class) had it tough, it wasn't easy for anyone outside the 'richest few' to gain Higher Education, if you were lucky one or two of your chums made it to Uni, whilst the rest of us went to trades or what ever.
I don't mind accommodating even embracing other cultures, but I don't want us having to change ours to suit them.
Well bloody said Niall.

I got a clip round the ear by the Ole Bill, Teacher, Neighbour many times, ain't done me any bloody harm, as my old man used to say....if you cant do the time don't the crime, simples really lol!