In this Article​

ABU DHABI NATION
Private Company
Have a confidential tip for our reporters? Get in Touch
Before it’s here, it’s on the Bloomberg Terminal

LEARN MORE
By Verity Ratcliffe
April 26, 2024 at 9:26 a.m. EDT

Japan’s biggest utility, Jera Co., is looking to invest in low-carbon hydrogen and ammonia projects in the Middle East, in addition to buying their output.

Rest is here:

Good morning to the rest of you erberts lol! only jesting!

Today, well this morning started badly for me, dizziness, feeble leg feelings, tingling in the arms, sweaty hands, mild head ache etc high blood pressure readings again!

As what Mrs PY said, think it might just have been a kind of panic! as I had a Blood Test at the shit surgery this morning at 11.20.
One of my oppo's was going to give me a lift as I am unable to drive just yet! I do think this was part of the panic, ie bending down to get into n out of his motor, thus suffering! and in the main thinking I might collapse/feint on him, putting him under severe pressure!

The appointment has now been cancelled, with Mrs PY talking to a Doctor who agreed regards getting into/out of a motor, and who is now going to register me temporarily house bound, thus DN's coming to me to do any required BT's.

Jeez! what a life I am having, not feeling sorry for myself though it is hard not to being such an active geezer, but more so wiv what Mrs PY is going through, esp as she suffers with RSD/CRPS, she is a bloody gem! so it is 831 from me to her.

Hope you all have a good rest of day.
Just take it easy Pompey , everything . Nothing but your wife and your health is worth worrying about .
It sounds like Mrs PY has you covered , so just stop her worrying about you , by doing exactly what you are told .
Just be a good boy now …….

831 ?

Morning all
Saturday rolls around again . Where do the weeks go ?
At least we have a game this weekend ,,which seems to be a bit of a novelty. Not that I’m going to see it .

This Post Office fraud thing is just so completely wrong , for so many reasons .

Did the PO think all these people all started to defraud the business at the same time ish ? Where was all the money coming from , and going ?,,how , , , where , were so many people hiding all that money .
What has happened to all the executives memories ?