Good luck Huddersfield Town today | Vital Football

Good luck Huddersfield Town today

Vambogills

Vital Football Hero
As a Gills fan I have followed us away to both these clubs. Huddersfield was a lovely day out with good atmosphere, friendly fans and nice feel ground. Reading was a sterile featureless stadium with little atmosphere apart from a bunch of drum bashing kids who abused us as much as supporting their team.
We lost both games but I left with a small affection for Huddersfield and complete indifference to Reading.

I`d like to see Huddersfield win too, proper traditional footy fans and it would be good in terms of a local derby with Burnley.

On the other hand, if Reading, a club with whom we`ve done business on many previous occasions, were to be promoted it would increase the pool of high quality players potentially available to the Gills.

Went to watch Huddersfield a few times when I lived in Manchester! Short train journey and always a great atmosphere! Hope they go up today!

No, we want Reading to stay down so that when we win promotion next season, it'll be another reasonably local away game for us, like it always was a few years back when they were in our division!

daveycrocket - 29/5/2017 14:43

No, we want Reading to stay down so that when we win promotion next season, it'll be another reasonably local away game for us, like it always was a few years back when they were in our division!

But in that case you may be better off hoping they go up as they're likely to come straight back down again. If they stay down this year, they may well be contenders again next year, and get promoted just as we get promoted into the championship.

Well done to Huddersfield. I hope their fans enjoy their adventure in the premier league. You never know it might be us one year :-)
:10: