Gold standard for family excellence | Vital Football

Gold standard for family excellence

The full list of clubs achieving gold standard:

Championship (7): Blackburn Rovers, Huddersfield Town, Hull City, Middlesbrough, Queens Park Rangers, Rotherham United, Stoke City.

League One (4): Exeter City, Ipswich Town, Lincoln City, Plymouth Argyle.

League Two (1): Doncaster Rovers.

Interesting that the clubs that won the EFL Community Club of the Season Award (Wigan) and the Fan Engagement Award (Bolton) only achieved silver status. Work that one out if you can.

I do need to get my hair cut ! Clive is often available in the Fan Zone for a few words and on here , not many Chairman would do that , it just shows leading from the top how far the Club has come and continues to do so. UTI

The full list of clubs achieving gold standard:

Championship (7): Blackburn Rovers, Huddersfield Town, Hull City, Middlesbrough, Queens Park Rangers, Rotherham United, Stoke City.

League One (4): Exeter City, Ipswich Town, Lincoln City, Plymouth Argyle.

League Two (1): Doncaster Rovers.

Interesting that the clubs that won the EFL Community Club of the Season Award (Wigan) and the Fan Engagement Award (Bolton) only achieved silver status. Work that one out if you can.

I'm sure Liam put all the building blocks in place at Doncaster as well to allow them to achieve this award..

I do need to get my hair cut ! Clive is often available in the Fan Zone for a few words and on here , not many Chairman would do that , it just shows leading from the top how far the Club has come and continues to do so. UTI
Didn’t recognise you John - Hang onto it as long as you can as there will come a time when it gets thinner and slowly disappears. 😀😀

The progression and initiatives off the pitch continues to be something that the people running the club can take personal pride in and satisfaction from.

Match day, whether around the ground or further afield in the city is an absolute pleasure, with the football club being at the hub and heart of a significant community feature as the effects ripple outwards from LN5.

Well done to everyone who's involved in that, been a huge success down the years and better than ever now. Makes it feel like a full day at the footy rather than just a 3pm-5pm.