Gills Vital 2022/2023 Prediction League - Match 55: Salford City Vs Gillingham | Page 3 | Vital Football

Gills Vital 2022/2023 Prediction League - Match 55: Salford City Vs Gillingham

Congratulations to daveycrocket on his victory this season, he has been the pace setter for the majority of the campaign, having not been the leader / joint leader for just 2 weeks since game 24 (the 0-0 draw at Crawley Town) :clap:

I'm currently on the way back from Salford, and therefore the full final table will be posted tomorrow.

Thanks for the congratulations guys, but what a close run thing these last few weeks have been, well done to Gills58 and Blueball 2016 for the pressure you put on me, it was almost pot luck today really. I rarely put Gills to lose but I just thought Salford needed the win whereas we had nothing to play for, what do I know.
Did I not come 2nd last year to you Patchy? Anyway enormous thanks goes to you, it's quite an enormous task to update that table every week. Well done (when do I get my winners cheque?). Thanks again and look forward to competing in August.

Relieved it wasn't down to my being robbed of a point from the Mandron "goal" given to Kashket.

You lot would never have heard the end of it from me. I'd be like a classic whining Liverpool fan who thinks they are uniquely unfortunate. 😁🤣🤣

Great competition this year and exciting finish.

Well done to all who contribute.

Thanks for the congratulations guys, but what a close run thing these last few weeks have been, well done to Gills58 and Blueball 2016 for the pressure you put on me, it was almost pot luck today really. I rarely put Gills to lose but I just thought Salford needed the win whereas we had nothing to play for, what do I know.
Did I not come 2nd last year to you Patchy? Anyway enormous thanks goes to you, it's quite an enormous task to update that table every week. Well done (when do I get my winners cheque?). Thanks again and look forward to competing in August.

Thanks for the kind words Davey, you finished 3rd last year (2nd was CarerKate). Unfortunately for me my own performance was not in line with last year!