Gills Vital 2021/2022 Prediction League - Match 7: Shrewsbury Town Vs Gillingham | Vital Football

Gills Vital 2021/2022 Prediction League - Match 7: Shrewsbury Town Vs Gillingham

Them - no points, no goals, no confidence.
Us - no cash, no strikers, no programmes.
Has all the makings of a 1-0 defeat, but I predict Shrews 1 (Vela) GFC 1 (Dempsey).

Well I got the Cheltenham result correct even if not the scorers.
My system tells me this time

Shrewsbury 1 Gills 3
Goals Bowman,Carayol Lloyd and Dempsey

Last edited:
That’s it. I’m done. First time I predicted a win we go and lose, albeit on pens.

So -

Shrews 11 (I don’t know their players, so 1 each).
Gills 1 Danny Lloyd

That’s us back on track 👍

OSK -Think you will still have to name to scorers - otherwise you could benefit on things like substitutions. Not that it really matters, as we are going to win 1-0.

OSK -Think you will still have to name to scorers - otherwise you could benefit on things like substitutions. Not that it really matters, as we are going to win 1-0.

The starting XI 👍

Even the keeper to come up and get one. With my record as a jinx, he’ll probably now get an Oggy for us 😁

No need to worry about my score. I ain’t winning this thing. I give up early every year after forecasting a win only to see us succumb to an abject defeat….

The starting XI 👍

Even the keeper to come up and get one. With my record as a jinx, he’ll probably now get an Oggy for us 😁

No need to worry about my score. I ain’t winning this thing. I give up early every year after forecasting a win only to see us succumb to an abject defeat….
Why not come up with a system to get the score. I have enjoyed doing it .It saves me worrying that I have somehow affected the result.i would recommend you try it .I use a random score for or against the clubs involved. One guy I met used the colour of Goalkeepers shirts.But that only really works at the game at the last moment. But there has to be loads of ways.Last results between the two sides