Gills Vital 2021/2022 Prediction League - Match 6: Gillingham Vs Cheltenham Town | Vital Football

Gills Vital 2021/2022 Prediction League - Match 6: Gillingham Vs Cheltenham Town

patchy70

Vital Squad Member
Can Gills secure a place in the 3rd round of the Carabao Cup, with victory over Cheltenham Town on Tuesday?

NB: As with the Crawley game, if the scores are level after 90 minutes on Tuesday, then the game goes straight to penalties. If this does happen, then the outcome of the game for the purposes of the prediction league, will be based on the score at 90 minutes - The outcome of the penalty shootout will have no impact.

Quite an important game, progression and a plum tie could be the difference in bringing in some new faces. Knowing our luck we’ll draw Hartlepool away, 1-0 Dempsey.

I have this as a 1-1 draw.
Lloyd for Gills and Cheltenham's Lloyd

both in the right goal.I have got two in two Gills scores right but wrong result and opponents score of course.

Last edited:
Gills 2 (Sithole, O'Keefe)
Cheltenham 0

EDIT: I have just seen the latest team news on the Kentonline and it does not make good reading. I have therefore, reluctantly, decided to revise my winning prognosis into a more realistic one. Have to say I am getting a wee bit depressed by all of the crappy news regarding the team. I generally go to the range on Tuesday evenings but leave early to watch the match.... may just stay a little longer today.

Gills 0
Cheltenham 3

Last edited: