Gills V Sunderland Match thread | Vital Football

Gills V Sunderland Match thread

octopus

Vital Squad Member
i know its a bit early, but just read this on the official sunderland site preview and couldn't think where to post it.

....However, Sunderland will be without 10 first team faces. Joel Lynch, Jordan Willis and George Dobson have been ruled out as four players remain on international duty.

bodes well?

i know its a bit early, but just read this on the official sunderland site preview and couldn't think where to post it.

....However, Sunderland will be without 10 first team faces. Joel Lynch, Jordan Willis and George Dobson have been ruled out as four players remain on international duty.

bodes well?
I was about to post a similar thread but from a different perspective - we never seem to do well against teams with "weakened" squads.

I can see this being a repeat of the Bolton game. If we bring our shooting boots we could hit double figures tonight.

Gillingham
  • 1 Bonham 12 Fuller 5 Ehmer 27 Tucker 6 Ogilvie 14 Jones
    18 Byrne 4 O'Keefe 22 Lee 23 Jakubiak 7 Hanlan

Substitutes
2 Hodson 10 Ndjoli 11 Charles-Cook 16 Cissé 17 Pringle 19 Marshall 21 Walsh

Mikael Mandron misses out due to illness

Oh bollux. I was hoping the Mandron/Hanlon partnership would continue to develop tonight.

And as has been mentioned, nibbles has condemned us to defeat. 0-something.

You should be ashamed of your outrageous comments nibs. I think a suspension wouldn’t be out of order.