Gills social media funny mistake | Vital Football

Gills social media funny mistake

markinkent

Vital Football Hero
Did anyone see the gills social media post before it was taken down ? The responses were childish but made me laugh. There was a photo of Scally in the woods with the question "Tell us what Paul is doing in the woods to win free tickets". You can imagine the responses. Well you will have to imagine as they quickly saw the error and removed it. Cheered me up from my man flu though.

Yeh. They were asking for trouble there!
As usual, a lot of folk suggesting a man standing in a wood was either dogging or defacating, so not surprised to see it gone.
Schoolboy humour eh!

CHAIRMAN VISITS POTENTIAL SITE FOR NEW GROUND.

Paul Scally quoted as saying “I know I’ve said it before but this time it’s true. A final decision is to be announced imminently, expect thousands of pounds to be wasted on more glossy pamphlets to be given out at the turnstiles before a resounding home defeat to Crewe/Rochdale/Torquay (delete as applicable) “

I did see someone had put “looks like he’s following a kid into the woods” - which in my opinion is a fair summary of what the picture looks like! But agreed, it was asking for trouble.

I'm standing just about where the Gordon Road Stand used to be all those years ago. We still dig up supporters from time to time....and tell them to go home.