Gills Old Boys | Page 3 | Vital Football

Gills Old Boys

EEEEEEAAAAVVVVEEESSS is still shit at penalties I see. The only one to miss in their shootout at Preston.

I see Bingham is playing regularly and for 90 minutes for Bromley who are still doing well at the top of the national league.

Colin Greenall is Coach Education Manager at Lancashire FA, he`s been working at LFA for around 13/14 years. He also does football colour commentary for BBC Radio Lancashire.

That was without doubt the worst decision the club ever made. Worse than selling the land that is now Gordon Road. Worse than telling Peter Beardsley he wasn't good enough. Worse than any managerial appointment or player signing. Worse than anything Scally has ever done. Just the worst decision ever. To follow that up by banning Sir Keith from the stadium. Just absolutely shocking. Still now!
Yes, agree, apart from that pr#ck Len Arsehust dropping Alan Wilks.

I thought he went to Oxford, which didn't seem spectacular unless he was going to take a degree.

Greenall was sold to Oxford for £235k which iirc was very good money back in those days. More than we got for Tony Cas anyway. And we only paid Blackpool £40k for him 2 years previously so not a bad profit.

I think Oxford we’re old Div 2 then (ie Championship) so definitely a move up.

I never realised Colin Greenhall had such a long career. Started out in 1980 and played his last of 600 games in 2000 at Wigan. That is some career span. Love Wiki.

Yes, agree, apart from that pr#ck Len Arsehust dropping Alan Wilks.
He did but he did get in demon striker, Peter Feely [22 in 41 games], and then took him when he went to Sheff W. Imagine if he had the sense to play both together.

Greenall was sold to Oxford for £235k which iirc was very good money back in those days. More than we got for Tony Cas anyway. And we only paid Blackpool £40k for him 2 years previously so not a bad profit.

I think Oxford we’re old Div 2 then (ie Championship) so definitely a move up.

I never realised Colin Greenhall had such a long career. Started out in 1980 and played his last of 600 games in 2000 at Wigan. That is some career span. Love Wiki.
He was also, iirc, part of Wigan's coaching staff for the 2000 play off final